Not all the best Disney Resorts are found in LA, California or Orlando, and Kissimmee, Florida. Hawaii is home to one of the most incredible members of the Disney Resorts and Spas, Aulani Resort.
Nestled into the southwest coast of Oahu Island, travelers can discover one of the most stunning resorts available in the Hawaiian Islands. But some may hesitate as it isn’t all-inclusive like so many other resort options. Is it still worth it even if guests may need to pay extra occasionally?
With so much of the hotel already inclusive, the non-inclusive bits are usually major activities or excursions that most resorts wouldn’t offer to begin with. However, if travelers just wanted to take advantage of the inclusive parts of the hotel, they would still have an excellent time.
About Aulani Resort In Oahu
Travelers can discover Aulani Resort, ideally located on the aesthetic sandy beaches of Ko Olina and the leeward coast of O’ahu. This resort is a family paradise with a touch of Disney magic as it is the award-winning family of Disney Resorts. Not everything about the hotel may be inclusive, but quite a lot of it still is. And what is included is quite amazing in itself.
Walt Disney’s Imagineers cooperated with local professionals to create Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. The design of the resort is heavily inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawaii. The Resort was built on 21 ocean-front acres. It is tightly borrowed into the stunning green mountains and ocean waters. Travelers will be separated from the crowds of Waikiki yet still able to enjoy the wonders and culture of the island. In Hawaiian, “Aulani” means “messenger of a chief.”
- Imaginatively Designed - Embraces time-honored traditions, Aulani Resort offers an array of Hawaiian-inspired experiences.
- Design - Contemporary Hawaiian art throughout the resort.
- World-Class Entertainment - includes fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars, and visits from Disney Characters.
- Hawaiian Activities and Crafts - includes hula and lei-making classes
- Island Excursions - from surf lessons to hiking and more
Amenities, Features, And Highlights In Aulani Resort
Aulani, Disney Resort & Spa, is full of ways to keep its guests occupied. From age-specific excursions for the kids to relaxing days at the spa. There is a great way for anyone to spend some time at this resort.
A stay at Aulani resort allows visitors access to a variety of island activities, from beach excursions to meeting Disney characters to 18 holes of gold; it is much available at this resort. It may be true that not all of these activities are included in the cost of the hotel, but some of them are. Here is a list of two inclusive activities and two non-inclusive activities.
- Aunty's Beach House (Inclusive) - Aunty's Beach House features Disney fun with games, arts & crafts, and activities that change with each day's special theme. Learn More…
- Ka Wa‘A (A luau, non-inclusive) - Experience an exhilarating and enchanting journey through Hawaiian history. Learn More…
- Keiki Cove (Inclusive) - Little ones love Keiki Cove, an interactive splash zone that’s inspired by the tidal pools surrounding Aulani. Learn More…
- Kula Wai: Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden (non-inclusive) - Laniwai offers O‘ahu's only outdoor hydrotherapy garden. Learn More…
As can be expected with a Disney Resort, there are a variety of dining options available to those wishing to visit. Travelers visiting the resort will be able to enjoy a selection of cuisine that gives the opportunity to both be safe and experimental with what they order. Here is a look at several of the options available to visitors.
- Makahiki - The Bounty of the Islands. Learn More…
- Ulu Café - Savor delicious self-serve items or cooked-to-order specialties that you can take to go or enjoy on our covered patio with an ocean view. Learn More…
- Off the Hook - At this laid-back, pool-adjacent lounge, grab a quick lunch or an evening bite and enjoy a full bar and enchanting ocean views. Learn More…
- More Dining Options…
Spa & Fitness
Aulani offers Laniwai, a Disney spa, to its guests. Here travelers can luxuriate in paradise as their bodies are soothed, and their minds, bodies, and spirits are rejuvenated. Here is a look at just a few of the features Laniwai offers its guests.
- Spa Therapies - Choose from dozens of indulgent treatments and immerse yourself in the very best Laniwai has to offer. Learn More…
Costs/Room Rates At Aulani Resort
With four styles of rooms available at their resort, visitors can be sure that they will find one that's perfect for them. The different styles are resort rooms, deluxe studios, Villas, and Suites. Within each of these individual styles, there are a half-dozen or so options regarding preferred views and the location of the room. Such a level of customization can assure travelers that they will have the experience of their lifetimes.