Whether an anniversary or birthday celebration, getaways breathe new life into many relationships. Georgia makes a phenomenal escape for couples as it has a variety of breathtaking destinations.
From striking gardens near the mountains to posh hotels in the city, this town isn’t short of romantic options. These picturesque spots have a magical way of creating an intimate atmosphere for lovers.
Get ready to cuddle up, relax, and enjoy each other’s company with these 8 getaways in Georgia.
7 Beechwood Inn
It’s easy for couples to get caught by the hustle and bustle of daily life, but this gem reignites that much-needed sparkle. The suites have private balconies where lovers can enjoy the breathtaking views of the garden and the Black Rock Mountain. The natural breeze during late evening and mornings will have lovebirds curling up in each other’s arms.
For a more enthralling experience, lovers should consider the romantic packages. They get special treatment with fragrant flowers, sparkling wine, and mouth-watering meals, among other goodies.
- Location : 220 Beechwood Drive, Clayton, GA
- Amenities : Air conditioning, nine smoke-free guestrooms, business center, garden, housekeeping, terrace
6 Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
The Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa makes a quintessential escape for couples to recharge their love. This resort wows many with its incredible views, impeccable customer services, and stellar amenities.
It has almost everything lovers yearn for in a getaway, but one of the biggest draws is the Equani Spa. Besides reviving the mind, body, and soul, the treatments let couples release the ‘love hormone.’ This promises to leave sweethearts with undying love and affection for each other. The soaking tubs are also spacious enough to cuddle up in twos.
- Location : 6321 US-76, Young Harris, GA 30582
- Amenities: Housekeeping, laundry, air conditioning, parking, pool, hot tub, restaurant, gym, spa, room service
5 Callaway Resort & Gardens
Designed to win the souls of romance seekers, the Callaway Resort & Gardens is a getaway to serenity. This beautiful spot has a range of activities that bring couples together while making them feel pampered. Wandering around the garden while holding hands deepens connections, allowing spouses to express their love effortlessly.
The resort offers special packages to suit the unique needs of different couples. From romance to deep forest serenity, there’s a convenient deal that sets the tone for a tranquil and memorable escape.
- Location: Pine Mountain, GA 31822
- Amenities: Free parking, breakfast buffet, fitness center, pool, lounge, sauna, parking, high-speed Wi-Fi, outdoor pool
4 Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn & Spa
With awe-inspiring scenes of the Ridge Mountains, this gorgeous-looking and inviting inn offers plenty of romantic experiences. The revitalizing skin treatments and relaxing massage at the spa withdraw all the negative energies that trigger unhappiness in a relationship.
There are captivating activities to engage in when outdoors, like wine-tasting, shopping in community stores, and visiting art galleries. Not a single second of romance gets lost in this magnificent getaway as everything sets couples in the right mood. Simply put, this place provides the much-needed amenities partners need to rejuvenate their love.
- Location : 964 Rabun Rd, Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Amenities : Daily maid service, coffee maker (some), air conditioning, refrigerator (some), rooms for non-smokers
3 Sunset Lodge
Located in one of the most breathtaking and serene spots of Blue Ridge, the Sunset Lodge is indeed a slice of heaven. The cabin is thoughtfully crafted to face the ever-changing light that gives couples a relaxing and loving vibe.
With a wood-burning fireplace, private balcony, and a king-sized bed, this getaway offers countless scenes for making memories. There’s also a fire pit down the cabin that presents a perfect chance for partners to steal kisses. This, plus intimate conversations, equates to pure bliss.
- Location: About 20 minutes from Blue Ridge
- Amenities: Kitchen, air conditioning, non-smoking, laundry, unlimited Wi-Fi, dining room, central HVAC, private bathroom
2 Glen-Ella Springs
This bed and breakfast inn makes an excellent choice for a spot brimming with romance and charm. It boasts 16 exquisite guest rooms, each featuring luxury linens and a fine mix of local and modern amenities. The surrounding Chattahoochee National Forest provides a fresh mountain breeze that makes couples feel like they are on their first date.
The falls package gives couples access to the breathtaking views of water moving over huge rocks. Couples will appreciate the water-flowing effects that add a feeling of excitement, tranquility, and unconditional love.
- Location : 1789 Bear Gap Road, Clarkesville, GA 30523
- Amenities : Notepad, pen, wraparound porches, bathrobes, smoke-free lodging, toiletries, landline phone
1 Andaz Savannah
For couples looking for a blend of urban sophistication and southern charm, the Andaz Savannah is an ideal setting. The hotel houses 151 rooms, all designed to provide a comfortable stay. Lovers can curl up together beside the swimming pool as they watch the alluring night sky. It’s also an incredible way to enjoy the fresh breeze while reminiscing about the good old courting days.
- Location : 14 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401
- Amenities: Pool, bar, lounge, babysitting, high-speed Wi-Fi, taxi service, fireplace, balcony, housekeeping, room service