On Delaware's Atlantic Coast, Rehoboth Beach is routinely regarded as one of the best beaches in the United States, thanks to its legendary boardwalk, glittering shoreline, and variety of charming, family-friendly tourist attractions. Due to its closeness to Washington, D.C., this renowned beach town is known as the "Nation's Summer Capital" and attracts swarms of tourists during the summer season. Wandering Rehoboth Beach's shaded, tree-lined streets, strolling down the boardwalk, stopping into the town's artistic stores, and relaxing on the beach are appealing to couples, families, and solo visitors alike. Moreover, there are lots of fantastic hotel options in Rehoboth Beach. Here are the best 10 places to stay for an unforgettable vacation.
10 Avenue Inn and Spa
The Avenue Inn and Spa is a wonderful location to spend the weekend for lovebirds looking for the right luxurious hideaway in Rehoboth Beach. The hotel is conveniently positioned on the beach and is near the boardwalk, the town's main attractions, restaurants, and shops. Accommodations at Avenue Inn and Spa are attractively furnished and provide all the necessary conveniences, as well as a private balcony in select rooms.
- Best for : Romantic getaway
- Location: 33 Wilmington Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $339 per night for 2 adults in Wilmington Avenue Accessible room.
9 Boardwalk Plaza Hotel
The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel is popular for more than its prime location. Without the children, guests will be able to stay in the Concierge Level rooms, where they may enjoy sipping morning coffee in the magnificent garden and pleasant spa services on the rooftop terrace. They will wish for a chilly evening only to enjoy the warmth of the Plaza Pub's boardwalk fire pits. Additionally, at night, when the Jacuzzi jets and poolside beverages make everything a bit bubbling, the pool area becomes an adults-only gathering.
- Best for : Luxurious getaway
- Location: 2 Olive Ave, Rehoboth Beach, 19971-2806, United States of America.
- Cost: $514 per night for 2 adults in a standard room with two double beds and disability access.
8 The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
The award-winning and top-rated Bellmoor Inn and Spa is the ideal place to stay for any sort of tourist. The exquisite Bellmoor has everything for everyone, including two mesmerizing outdoor pools (a pool for families with children and the other one for adults only), an indoor hot tub, a wonderful fitness facility, premium spa treatments, and a gourmet buffet. The Bellmoor Inn and Spa exudes coastal refinement and charm.
- Best for : Overall experience
- Location: 6 Christian Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $858 per night for 2 adults in King Room Garden Area (Adults Only).
7 Brighton Suites Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel, located only steps from the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, is great for bigger families with children, particularly those who wish to stay close to the restaurants, boardwalk, beach, and other significant attractions. Brighton Suites offers packages that include free beach chair and bike rentals, presents for kids on arrival, repeat visit vouchers, and a "suite treat" at checkout.
- Best for : Family getaway
- Location: 34 Wilmington Ave, Rehoboth Beach, 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $350 per night for 2 adults in a king suite.
6 Beach View Hotel
The Beach View Hotel provides cleanliness, comfort, and ample amenities for budget tourists, especially given the hotel's low rates. Moreover, The Beach View, which is just a block from the beach and a short walk from all of Rehoboth Beach's main attractions, is known for its accessibility and ocean panoramas. Therefore, guests can wake up and walk to the mentioned place or watch from their rooms the sunrise over the shimmering Atlantic waters while having a mouth-watering breakfast.
- Best for : A getaway on a budget
- Location: 6 Wilmington Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $354 per night for 2 adults in a queen room with a balcony.
5 The Oceanus
The centrally positioned Oceanus puts single visitors in the mood to socialize, being close to all the bustle. The hotel is an excellent starting point for exploring the area's pubs, restaurants, breweries, local events, and shopping centers. There are plenty of conveniences, and warm, welcome coastal feelings here, so lone travelers are almost certain to be amused during their stay.
- Best for : Getaway as single
- Location: 6 2nd Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $278 per night for 2 adults in a double room with two double beds.
4 Hotel Rehoboth
The "cherry on the top" of Rehoboth Beach accommodations, Hotel Rehoboth, is the area's first of its sort and class, making it the logical choice for "Best Boutique." Hotel Rehoboth combines the perfect blend: spectacular city views and incredibly simple beach access. It is located in the actual heart of Rehoboth, within walking distance of various shops, restaurants, and other local attractions.
- Best : Boutique hotel in Rehoboth
- Location: 247 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $411 per night for 2 adults in a king room with a pool view.
3 The Homestead B&B
The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast is an excellent choice if guests prefer a small B&B over a luxurious hotel or resort. This intimate and cute bed-and-breakfast is simply adorable, situated on two scenic acres just outside of Rehoboth Beach. The delightful farmhouse, decorated in a joyful cottage style, claims a panoramic porch, a fenced-in pet zone, immense maple trees, and a relaxing massage studio on the location.
- Best : Bed and breakfast in Rehoboth
- Location: 35060 Warrington Rd., Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $410 per night for 2 adults in a superior king room.
2 The Canalside Inn
Who claimed that water views had to be limited to the ocean? The Canalside Inn's rooms include hypnotic views of the green Lewes-Rehoboth Canal. The beach is only 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) away, but it feels much closer when crossing by bike. Guests can take the breathtaking route to Poodle Reach for more tranquil lake scenery at the enchanting Silver Lake State Bird Refuge.
- Best for : Water views
- Location: 34 6th Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $353 per night for 2 adults in a king room with a balcony.
1 Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
The Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is very well-equipped to accommodate all work-related demands, which will please business visitors. The hotel provides over 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a 3,000-square-foot (278 square-meter) ballroom and 6 more conference rooms that can hold 12 breakout groups, A/V services, and equipment, as well as a complete banquet and catering crew to cater to corporate events.
- Best for : Business and Luxury
- Location: 1 Baltimore Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States of America.
- Cost: $388 per night for 2 adults in a 2 double beds room, with oceanfront and a balcony.