Marina Bay Sands integrated resort is without a doubt the most iconic landmark in Singapore. The small country of Singapore is famously expensive and wealthy and Marina Bay Sands is one of the most expensive and luxurious in Singapore. The three towers that rise above the complex are topped by the iconic 1,120-foot or 340-meter long SkyPark. On the top is the famous infinity swimming pool.
Marina Bay Sands opened in 2010 and at the time was considered the world's most expensive standalone casino costing some $6.88 Billion (including the land). The resort boasts a massive hotel, a convention exhibition center, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands mall, a museum, a large theater, two floating crystal pavilions, art-science exhibits "celebrity chef" restaurants, and the world's largest atrium casino.
SkyPark Observation Deck & Other Notable Features
The SkyPark Observation Deck affords breathtaking panoramic vistas of the Marina Bay area, the Gardens by the Bay, and the Singapore Strait. This could just be the best place from which to gaze out at the city of Singapore. Singapore is an interesting country, one will essentially be able to see the entire country from this observation deck! One of the best observation decks to gaze out over New York City is from the Empire State Building.
- Opening Hours: 11 am to 9 pm Daily (Closed From 6 am to 7:30 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Duration: Most Visitors Stay For 45 mins to an Hour
- Cost: From S$20.00 ($15.00 USD)
In this state-of-the-art museum, one can explore innovative and thought-provoking exhibitions and activities. In this museum, one can see how art, culture, technology, and science have been skillfully fused together.
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 7.00 pm Daily
- Cost: From S$9.80 ($7.50 USD)
Digital Light Canvas
One of the odd attractions at this massive complex is the Digital Light Canvas but the kids will love it! Watch shoals of fish gather in the ocean beneath as crystals light up overhead. Or paint calligraphic art with one's feet while flowers blossom in one's wake.
- Opening hours: 11 am to 9 am Daily
- Duration: Visitor Typically Spend around 30 Mins There
- Price: S$5 Per Person ($3.50 USD)
This is one of the most iconic sights in all of Singapore - and it is one of the most famous swimming pools in the world. Imagine soaking 57 levels up gazing down on the glittering expanse of the beautiful city of Singapore. It is the world's largest rooftop infinity pool offering an experience like none other. Not only that but on the roof of this giant building, one can relax in the shade of a palm tree champagne in hand.
- Food Hours: Snacks and Drinks Are Available From 7 am to 10 pm Daily
- Opening Hours: 6 am to 12:15 am, Daily
- Exclusivity: The Infinity Pool Is For The Exclusive Use Of Hotel Guests Only (One Must Have a Valid Hotel Key Card To Enter)
class="card-text card-text-icon icon-ticket">
id="viewMoreCollapse" class="collapse d-md-block">
Accommodation At Marina Bay Sands
The Marina Bay Sands is massive with a huge hotel boasting some 2,561 rooms. It is not possible to list out all their accommodation options here but here are some accommodation examples.
Deluxe Room - Lower Floor
- Capacity: Up to 3 Guests
- Size: 30 Square Meters
- Location: Lower Floor (L2 to L9 Facing the Highway or The Shoppes)
- Price: From S$459.00 per Night ($341 USD)
Sands Suite - Garden View
- Capacity: Up to 3 Guests
- Size: 136 Square Meters
- Bonus: In-suite check-in & 24-hour dedicated butler service
- Other: Exclusive access to Club55 & complimentary breakfast
- Price: From S$1,359 Per Night ($1,010 USD)
Straits Suite - Sky View
- Capacity: Up to 4 guests
- Size: 330 Square Meters
- Includes: Exclusive access to Club55 & complimentary breakfast
- Other: Luxe Suite Benefits
- Price: From S$6,174 Per Night ($4,600 USD)
Marina Bay Sands Casino
Marina Bay Sands boasts the world's largest atrium casino with 600 tables and 1,500 slot machines. Few casinos in the world are housed inside such iconic structures. It encompasses over 15,000 square meters of gaming space spread over 4 levels (it also boasts one of the world's largest Swarovski crystal chandeliers).
One of the most opulent and decadent casinos in Las Vegas is Ceasar's Place and it is certainly one of the best places in Vegas to gamble away one's hard-earned savings.
- Tables: Over 600
- Slot Machines: Over 1,500
They also offer their Sands Rewards Club which is the most "magnificent" loyalty program for all guests of the Marina Bay Sands. Members are rewarded with Sands Points, Sands Dollars, and Sands Bonus Dollars on casino plays. Another option is their Sands Rewards Lifestyle with is a free loyalty program rewarding players with Destination Points and Destination Dollars.
Singapore may be a small country, but it is packed with things to see and do. Just don't expect to be able to go there on a budget! Marina Bay Sands is so large and is impossible to do justice to in an article like this, this is just the tip of the iceberg.