With the end of summer just around the corner and with more people needing a bit of time off and relaxation through vacations, now is the perfect time to think about some holiday travel.
Tahiti should be top of your list of options, with Scott’s Cheap Flights highlighting some great flight deals over the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years months. With the offers extending until March 2019, it’s the perfect way to combat any post-summer and fresh winter-weather blues.
You can fly to Papeete, the capital of Tahiti, from a number of US cities: Austin, Texas; Charlotte, North Carolina; Phoenix, Arizona; and San Jose, California.
Prices will depend on which route you take and which city you fly out of, but here are some of the options and deals you could take advantage of:
- Enjoy a long weekend from Austin: fly on Saturday, December 8 to Wednesday, December 12 for just $656 round-trip.
- Have a pre-Christmas getaway from Charlotte: get round-trip tickets from Saturday, December 1, to Wednesday, December 5 for $655.
- Relax before the Christmas madness: from Saturday, December 1, to Wednesday, December 5, guests can depart from Phoenix for just $652 for a round-trip.
- Take a week of bliss from San Jose: travel from Tuesday, November 6 to Wednesday, November 14 for just $629.
- If you can't stand Fall weather already, leave from San Francisco: escape from Friday, November 2 to Thursday, November 8 for just $647 on the nonstop, round-trip route.
Flight deals like these don’t come around often, and there are so many ways to make an affordable trip not feel like a cheap one, like hunting down happy hours, doing activities through offer sites, or better yet, finding free activities and making the most of the relaxation time.
So get organized and book now to avoid missing out and regretting it in the cooler months.