Fast Facts About Prince Edward Island
- Major Cities And Towns That Make Up Prince Edward Island: Charlottetown, Alberton, Souris, Summerside, Cornwall.
- Timezones include: Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
- Most Populous Cities: Charlottetown, Summerside.
Geographic Places of Note
- Mountains to see: Jones Hill. Lawtons Hill, Moores Hill, Yankee Hill, Fox Hill.
- Beach destinations include Cavendish, Souris, Charlottetown, and North Rustico.
- Notable bodies of water include Malpeque Bay, Lukes Creek, and Seven Mile Bay.
- Prince Edward Island is home to O'Keefe Lake.
POPULAR DESTINATIONS IN PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND - Accommodations, top sights, things to do & food
Budget-friendly options can be found in Prince Edward Island when searching for affordable accommodations. Those places can include several amenities, such as air conditioning, wireless internet, and television.
- The Eden Hall Inn, Historic Charlottetown Waterfront, Charlottetown
- The Hotel on Pownal, Historic Charlottetown Waterfront, Charlottetown
- Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites, Historic Charlottetown Waterfront, Charlottetown
Mid Range accommodations in Prince Edward Island usually have more amenities that are upgrades to budget-friendly locations. Centrally-located and popular addresses make these spots more desirable.
- The Loyalist Country Inn & Conference Centre, Summerside
- Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre
- Rollo Bay Inn, Souris
High-End accommodation options are available in Prince Edward Island and offer world-class amenities, such as swimming pools, saunas, jacuzzis, and spas. Those are more the most expensive accommodations.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, Historic Charlottetown Waterfront, Charlottetown
- Inn on the Harbour, Historic Charlottetown Waterfront, Charlottetown
- The Holman Grand Hotel, Historic Charlottetown Waterfront, Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island Travel Guides
Top Sights In Prince Edward Island
Massachusetts is home to several unique natural wonders and attractions, including Prince Edward Island National Park, Green Cables Heritage Place, Confederation Bridge, Cavendish Beach, Basin Head Provincial Park, West Point Lighthouse Museum, and others.
Things To Do In Prince Edward Island
People enjoy doing several activities while vacationing in Prince Edward Island. These include hiking the iconic trails, visiting the stunning villages, witnessing the beauty of the island's shoreline, and performing a handful of other activities.
- Here's how to enjoy the exciting Island Walk in Prince Edward Island
- Those marvelous natural spots are worth witnessing in Prince Edward Island
Food To Discover In Prince Edward Island
Food Tours In Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island is known for offering the most delicious and savory food. The Canadian province is home to the best restaurants and the most interesting food tours involving yummy and delicious eats.