Fast Facts About New Brunswick
- Major Cities And Towns That Make Up New Brunswick: Saint John, Edmundston, Bathurst, Fredericton, Moncton.
- Timezones include: Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
- Most Populous Cities: Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, Quispamsis-Rothesay.
Geographic Places of Note
- Mountains to see: Mount Carleton, Appalachian Mountains, Sugarloaf Mountain, Big Bald Mountain, Chamcook Mountain, Colonels Mountain.
- Moncton is home to Centennial Park.
- Notable bodies of water include the Reversing Falls, Miramichi River, Saint John River, Canaan River, Hammond River, Magaguadavic River.
- New Brunswick is home to the Fundy Trail Parkway.
MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS IN NEW BRUNSWICK
NEW BRUNSWICK - Accommodations, top sights, things to do & food
Budget-friendly accommodations in New Brunswick are easy to find when looking for affordable places to stay in the state. Those accommodations offer basic amenities and clean rooms that meet the needs of their clients.
Mid-range accommodations are available everywhere in New Brunswick at reasonable rates. They offer the perfect combination of value-for-money and comfort. Moreover, they feature bigger rooms than their budget-friendly counterparts.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton
- By The River B&B, Fredericton
- Best Western Plus, Bathurst Hotel & Suites
High-end accommodations are the most luxurious in New Brunswick and feature large rooms with world-class amenities, including swimming pools, saunas, jacuzzis, and other advanced facilities.
- The Algonquin Resort St. Andrews by-the-Sea, Autograph Collection
- Coté's Bed & Breakfast, Grand Falls
- Hotel Shédiac
New Brunswick Travel Guides
Top Sights In New Brunswick
New Brunswick is home to marvellous sights and attractions, including the splendid Fundy National Park Of Canada, magnificent Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park, stunning Kouchibouguac National Park, Roosevelt Campobello International Park, New Brunswick Museum, Fundy Trail Parkway, Parlee Beach, and much more.
Things To Do In New Brunswick
There are plenty of activities to undertake in New Brunswick, such as hiking the Fundy Trail Parkway, whale watching from St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, and beholding the beauty of the Kingsbrae botanical garden.
- The most interesting and amusing things to do in New Brunswick
- Camping in this New Brunswick national park is a uniquely charming experience
Food To Discover In New Brunswick
Best Foods In New Brunswick
New Brunswick is known for its delicious and savory food, such as the Poutine Rapée, Chicken Fricot, and fried clams. The province is also home to the iconic restaurants in the region.