For nearly 20 years, the thoughtfully-planned, sustainable community of Seabrook has been welcoming guests eager to experience the unique beauty of the Washington Coast. Inspired by Seaside, Florida, the small town gem was created as a hospitable haven for both residents and vacationers alike—and its vision of “new urbanism” has created a destination that’s the perfect balance of hometown haven and vacation retreat for anyone looking for a Pacific Coast escape.
A thriving resort destination, Seabrook sets itself apart with its vacation rental program that’s meant to maximize visitors’ experience by offering hundreds of homes with something for everyone; amazing amenities are definitely included. And the Seabrook experience is as customizable as the lodgings themselves: those looking for relaxation need only stroll the scenic beach and tour the town trails; while more adventurous outdoor enthusiasts will find their Zen with mountain biking, surfing, and sports both on and off the water. An idyllic Eden and a welcoming Washington beach town, Seabrook is the perfect pacific Northwest escape for vacationers looking for an unforgettably unique beach town retreat.
Things To Do In Scenic Seabrook
Seabrook is an extremely walkable (or bike-able!) town, and some of the best things to do here involve simply exploring the picturesque streets. Set to the backdrop of the ruggedly stunning Washington Coast, Seabrook’s laid back, beachy vibes are perfect for maxing and relaxing—think parks and public spaces; community-centric vibes where visitors can chill by a fire pit or gather at the amphitheater; and a bustling town square packed with local charm. And nature is never more than a few steps away—with its plethora of promenades and walking trails, Seabrook makes it easy to choose your own adventure.
- Mountain biking is one of Seabrook’s most popular activities, and there are a number of off-road trails to explore—for all skill levels and abilities. The DNR Trails; Mike-O-Rama; Wormhole Trail; Zipline Trail
- The beach is just a short five-minute walk away—here, vacationers can find solace, sunbathe, or surf till their heart’s content. Book a surfing lesson and rent a board at Buck’s Northwest, 30 Front St.
- Seabrook’s Town Center is full of specialty shops that are just perfect for a day of browsing (and buying!) local goods. Front Street Market; The Salty Dog; Joie des Livres: The Joy of Books
- Have a truly relaxing experience at Spa Elizabeth—then head next door to shop the best products at the Boutique 217 Suite B, Front Street
- Stay Active in Seabrook: Take a dip at the indoor pool; play pickleball, tennis, badminton, or basketball at one of the community courts; explore the town on two-wheels, or take a beach bike ride to Copalis Rock.
- Hike Seabrook: Gnome Trail, Green Belt Trails (Farm District)
Explore The Surrounding Area
There’s plenty to see and do in Seabrook—but its amazing location along the Washington Coast is also a great starting point to explore the incredibly scenic surrounding area. Below are just some of the best afternoon/day trips to try on a visit to Seabrook.
- Olympic National Forest is one of the best spots for hiking and water sports in the Pacific Northwest—and it’s only two hours from Seabrook.
- Scope out nearby Ruby Beach, known for its IG-worthy scenery
- Ocean Shores has plenty of outdoor activities for those looking for an afternoon retreat that’s just a short drive away. Damon Point State Park Trail; Griffith’s-Priday Ocean State Park; Weatherwax Trail
- Head to nearby Aberdeen for some unforgettable outdoor adventures. Bottle Beach State Park; East Aberdeen Waterfront Walkway
Where To Dine & Drink In Seabrook
Seabrook may be small, but there are still plenty of good eats around town: from casual bites to sweet treats, there’s something for everyone looking for cool cuisine within walking distance.
- Pack a picnic lunch with to-go sandwiches from the Front Street Market
- Eat, drink, and be merry at the popular hang-out spot and gathering place, Growler’s Alley Beer Garden
- With their super patio; artisanal pizzas, and local brews on tap, Frontager’s Pizza Co. is one of the best spots to grab a bite in Seabrook
- Sweet Life Ice Cream serves up delicious homemade ice cream, sweets, and treats by the beachside—what could be better?
- Stunning views and homemade Latin cuisine are on the menu at the eclectic Koko’s Restaurant & Tequila Bar.
- Sip a lovely variety of West Coast wines and nosh on creative charcuterie at The Stowaway Wine Bar
Where To Stay In Seabrook
One of the many things that makes Seabrook unique is its hospitality. Here, vacationers should not expect a parade of hotels, resorts, and cookie-cutter lodgings; instead, the town’s vacation rental and hospitality program are packed with properties to accommodate every kind of traveler and group. Each getaway includes a package of amazing amenities designed to make a Seabrook stay as welcoming and enjoyable as possible. Amenities include on-site guest services, concierge services, access to the beach, biking/hiking trails, sports courts, games, and pool; stunning views, and more. Browse Seabrooks’ rental properties here
The old-fashioned beach town vibes of Seabrook make it a one-of-a-kind destination for those visiting the Pacific Northwest. Despite its small size, the Washington Coast gem is packed with a distinctive personality, flair, and flavor—from its delightful town center to its bike/walking trails and nature areas that are just steps away from dramatic Pacific Ocean views; Seabrook’s warm and welcoming atmosphere is the perfect place to unwind, Washington Coast-style.