Looking for things to do in Vegas? As the entertainment capital of the world and the world's premier Sin City, there is no shortage of things to see and do here. By day one can enjoy a lazy singing gondola ride at The Venetian, take a free tour of the Nevada Nuclear Test Site (NNSS), or have a tour of the Grand Canyon. By night the city gleams and all the things Vegas is famous and infamous for spring into action.
Vega is famous for its glitter and lights, it is quite something wandering down the strip. Another way to see the gleaming city is with a scenic helicopter flight. There are many choices - from simple flights to VIP packages. It is recommended to wear light-layered clothing from March to September. In the colder months from October to mid-March wear jackets and winter clothing. For helicopter flights, all passengers need to produce a government-issued form of ID.
Maverick offers some simple and more affordable helicopter tours of the Las Vegas Strip and its many neon lights. Here one will gaze out at stunning iconic landmarks from a whole new perspective. Look down at casino giants like Ceasars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, Wynn, Venetian, Bellagio, The Strat, and more.
- Helicopter: An ECO-Star Helicopter
- Duration: Around 12 to 15 Minutes
- Departure Point: Las Vegas Strip Terminal (Shuttle Upgrade Available For Hotel Pickup)
- Cost: $99.00 to $149.00 Inclusive Per Person
Another option is Canyon Tours who provides their Las Vegas Night Flight Helicopter Tour. Their tours are similarly priced to Maverick and are another choice to see the city's many neon lights from above at night. Guests must provide their own transportation to the Las Vegas Terminal unless they upgrade with a Limo pickup. Like with other flights see all the iconic attractions like the Venetian, Caesar's Palace, Paris Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, etc.
- Helicopter: A-Star Model Jet Sightseeing Helicopter (Seating For 6 Tourist Passengers)
- Duration: Not Specified
- Cost: $89.00 Per Person
- Cost: $109.00 Per Person With Limo Pickup
- Weight: Passengers Exceeding 300 lbs Are Required To Purchase An Additional Seat
- Times: 8:00 pm, 9:00 pm, 10:00 pm
Papillon offers many helicopter tours of Las Vegas. These range from simple sightseeing helicopter tours to full luxury packages. Here are three of them.
Fly & Dine Luxury Night Out
With the Fly & Dine Luxury Night Out tour, one will enjoy a five-course tasting menu at Mott 32 in the renowned Venetian Resort. Afterward, climb into a limousine-style vehicle to their VIP Las Vegas terminal. Soar above the Strip and take in all the iconic sites that make Vegas the gambling capital of the world.
- Helicopters: EC-130 EcoStar Helicopter And Eurocopter AS350 Helicopter
- Cost: Starting From $249.00 Per Person
- Flight Duration: About 15 Minutes
- Duration Total: About 1.5 Hours
- Note: Selfie Sticks Are Strictly Forbidden in and Around The Helicopter
Golden Eagle With Vegas Strip
The Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip tour combines a tour over the Grand Canyon West Rim with the Las Vegas Strip. On this tour, enjoy stunning aerial views of the Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Lake Mead, and last but certainly not least, the Grand Canyon West. Marvel at the brilliant palette of colors and rugged formations of the desert before returning and marveling at the glittering colors of the many neon lights of the Strip. This tour is ideal for those pressed for time.
- Helicopters: EC-130 EcoStar Helicopter & Eurocopter AS350 Helicopter
- Cost: Starting From $439.00 Per Person
- Included: Hotel to Hotel Transportation With a Complimentary Stretch Limo
- Flight Duration: About 90 Minutes
- Total Tour Duration: About 3 to 3.5 Hours Hotel To Hotel
- Front Seat Upgrade: Upgrade The City And Fly First Class With A Front Seat For $50.00
Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip
Their ultimate VIP tour package is the Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip. With this tour, one will actually descent down the 3,200 feet to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Flying above the Grand Canyon is one thing, flying down and perching on the floor by the Colorado River is something else entirely. The helicopter lands on their private plateau on the canyon floor.
This is a luxurious and VIP tour from start to finish. Enjoy limousine transport from one's hotel, VIP lounge at the McCarran Atlantic Terminal. The helicopter is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows and a headset narration as well as air-conditioning.
- Cost: Starting From $499.00
- Transport: Limousine-style Transportation And From One's Hotel
- Includes: Champagne with Refreshments At The Grand Canyon
- Canyon: Land 3,200 Feet Below the Rim of The Mighty Canyon
- Flight Duration: About 90 Minutes
- Tour Duration: About 3.5 to 4 Hours Hotel to Hotel
While walking the Strip, remember one can also see it from above!