Experience some of the greatest multi-day adventures in the world by joining any of these ten tours. Whether you’re short on time and only have a few days to cruise down the Nile River or have two weeks to trek through mountainous regions in Asia; there is an experience here to satisfy every adventurous traveler.
10 U.S. National Parks Tour
- Cost/Person: From $1,540
- Length: 7 Days
- What’s Included: Camping or lodging accommodation, Navajo guided Jeep tour, transportation in an air-conditioned minibus, six lunches, four dinners, five breakfasts, free downloadable commentary app (French, German, Spanish, Italian), live commentary in English
Embark on the American adventure of a lifetime with seven days of exploring some of the country’s best national parks. The tour departs from Las Vegas and takes travelers on hiking excursions in Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands, and the Grand Canyon National Parks. There’s also a trip through Monument Valley and a chance to upgrade the tour for a helicopter flight above the Grand Canyon.
9 Egypt Nile River Cruise
- Cost/Person: From $300
- Length: 4 Days
- What’s Included: 3 nights of accommodation on a 5-star river cruise, three breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners, round-trip transport in an air-conditioned minivan, qualified Egyptology guide
Explore the best of Egypt on a Nile River Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. The ship has an onboard swimming pool, and meals are provided. A qualified guide provides insight into the templates of Philae, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, and Karnak during excursions to explore these sites. There is onboard entertainment during the cruise, and children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
8 Amazon Adventure In Peru And Brazil
- Cost/Person: From $3,145.39
- Length: 15 Days
- What’s Included: Indigenous Matses guides, land and river transportation, mosquito nets, rubber boots, sleeping pads, purified water, transfer from Iquitos Airport, 15 lunches, 14 breakfasts, and 13 dinners.
Travel deep in the Amazon rainforest on this 15-day, 14-night adventure that takes participants to the border of Peru and Brazil. Travelers will have the chance to meet and learn from the Indigenous Matses tribe and experience the nuances of local life in this remote location. On the trip, guides will help travelers spot wildlife like alligators, tarantulas, snakes, and other animals. There will also be a chance to participate in activities like piranha fishing and the Nënë ceremony (tobacco sniffing).
7 Tour Of Andalusia With Costa Del Sol And Toledo
- Cost/Person: From $653.18
- Length: 5 Days
- What’s Included: Guided tours of Seville, Toledo, Granada, and Córdoba, four nights of accommodation, transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle, travel insurance, entry fees for the Mosque of Córdoba, Seville Cathedral, and Alhambra & Generalife Gardens, four breakfasts, and four dinners.
On a 5-day adventure departing from Madrid, travelers have a chance to experience the best of Spain’s Andalusia region. The highlights of the journey are Caceres, Córdoba, Seville, Ronda, Granada, Toledo, and the Costa del Sol coast. There are guided sightseeing tours with a bilingual tour guide and an entrance to Granada’s Alhambra, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
6 Churchill Polar Bear Adventure In Canada
- Cost/Person: From $6,025.09
- Length: 6 Days
- What’s Included: 5 nights of accommodation, roundtrip flights from Winnipeg, Manitoba to Churchill, a dog-sled excursion, 2-day Tundra Buggy adventure, sightseeing tour of Churchill, cultural presentation by a local trapper, Itsanitaq Museum tour, Parks Canada Interpretive Centre tour, four lunches, four breakfasts, and four dinners.
Travelers have a chance to witness magnificent polar bears in their natural habitats on this epic adventure in Canada. The tour is based from Churchill in Hudson Bay, with a variety of exciting outdoor excursions and cultural tours planned over the course of 6 days. In addition to spotting polar bears, travelers might see foxes, ptarmigans, or snowy owls.
5 Everest Basecamp Trek In Nepal
- Cost/Person: From $1,320
- Length: 14 Days
- What’s Included: 2 nights of accommodation in Kathmandu (3-star), guesthouse accommodation during the trek, licensed trekking guide, airfare for the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, Ace the Himalaya’s duffel, trekking map, sun hat, and trip completion certificate, first-aid kit and medical arrangements for evacuation if necessary, tourist service charges and taxes, 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, and 11 dinners.
Travelers can embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to the base of Mount Everest in the heart of the Himalayas on this trek. Hike to Everest Base Camp with an experienced, medically trained, English-speaking guide over the course of two weeks as part of a small group. Stay in the high-altitude Sherpa villages along the way and learn about local culture while experiencing stunning views of snowy mountains.
4 Sahara Desert Camel Trek
- Cost/Person: From $111.40
- Length: 3 Days
- What’s Included: Overnight accommodation in Tinghir City, camel trekking, two breakfasts, and two dinners.
Fulfill a bucket list dream of trekking through the desert on the back of a camel in Morocco with this 3-day excursion. Travelers depart from Marrakech and ride camels to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi via the Atlas Mountains. The trek involves stops at Aït Benhaddou, the desert oasis at Skoura, and the Todra Gorge. This is a chance to have dinner at an authentic Berber desert camp and experience a unique aspect of Morocco’s culture.
3 Classical Greece Tour
- Cost/Person: From $505.33
- Length: 4 Days
- What’s Included: 3 nights of accommodation, a professional tour guide, hotel pickup and dropoff, entrance to Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, and Meteora Monasteries, three breakfasts, and three dinners.
A classical tour of Greece is the perfect way to learn about the country’s long history and visit some of its most important sites. The 4-day journey starts in Athens and takes travelers to UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, and Delphi. Accommodation is at 4-star hotels, and an experienced tour guide provides details to satisfy even the biggest history buffs.
2 Safari Adventure In Kenya
- Cost/Person: From $2,210
- Length: 6 Days
- What’s Included: Drinking water, accommodation, medical and emergency care, game drives, tour guide/driver, six lunches, five breakfasts, and five dinners.
Visiting Africa for a safari is on many travelers’ bucket lists and is one of the greatest adventures in the world. A 6-day Safari from Nairobi includes the Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, and Amboseli Safari. This tour provides a chance for encounters with wildlife, flora, and fauna unique to this region. An English-speaking guide and driver provide commentary on game drives in a pop-roof van for the best views of wildlife. Travelers get clear views of Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance and can spot animals, including flamingos, elephants, lions, and more.
1 Best Of Taiwan
- Cost/Person: From $624
- Length: 5 Days
- What’s Included: 4 nights of accommodation (5-star), general liabilities insurance, transport in an air-conditioned vehicle, and four breakfasts.
Taiwan is a beautiful destination in East Asia that offers travelers a chance to sample delicious local cuisine, explore scenic landmarks, and learn about a new culture. Visitors can see the best of this island in just five days by touring Sun Moon Lake, Tarako Gorge, and the culturally rich cities of Kaohsiung and Taitung. The tour includes guided commentary for sites like the Fo Guang Shan Monastery, Wenwu Temple, Holy Monk Shrine, and Tse-En Pagoda.