Manhuaçu is regarded as one of Brazil's coffee production hubs, with numerous fields open to visitors. Bicycle tourists are also well-known in the area. The city's entire economy is based on alpine coffee farming and manufacturing. It is the Zona da Mata's espresso marketing core, including headquarters and storage for the nation's major trading and manufacturing enterprises. There are warehouses for around one million espresso bags.
What To Do
Explore Castelo De Cafe
- Castelo do Café is the result of a Charbel family's ambition to create a distinctive model in the world of specialty coffee drinks, a thematic and genuine innovation that unites the labels Café Salomo and Café Rei Davi together.
- It is the only Palace devoted solely to only one plant and its magnificent evolutions.
- It is an icon in Brazil and worldwide, serving as a center to link coffee enthusiasts with the goal of getting people to recognize the Province of Matas de Minas.
- The castle is two stories with three huge blocks that include the storage, categorization labs, roasting facility, manufacturing plant, administration, and café, where visitors may enjoy the coffee drinks in a specialized atmosphere with a regal feel.
- There are also gourmet pleasures, specialty beverages, and wines on the list.
- Address- Coqueiro Rural, Manhuaçu - MG, 36900-000, Brazil
Visit Caparao National Park
- The park welcomes thousands of visitors, trekkers, and adventurers during the wintertime vacations.
- Visitors come primarily in quest of cooler temperatures and to climb the top of Bandeira Peak for the well-known daybreak sights from the mountain's apex or at Crystal Hill.
- Others visit in pursuit of peace and simply relax at the moderate altitude of Brazil, in need of pure, clean air.
- The flanks of the city offer unspoiled scenery.
Hike the Pico de Bandeira Peak
- Distance: 10.8 Km
- Time: 4-5 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Moderately Strenuous
- Pico da Bandeira is a backcountry route in Minas Gerais, Brazil, with lovely blooms, streams, and a lush green basin.
- The path is open all year and is generally utilized for trekking, campsites, and wildlife expeditions.
Hike the Pico do Crystal Peak
- Distance: 9.1 Km
- Time: 3-4 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Strenuous
- Pico do Cristal is Brazil's fifth tallest peak, having a pyramid-like appearance based on how the summit is seen.
- With no trees on the route, the route is dominated by boulders, making the trek hard.
- Cristal is the most spectacular peak in the Caparaó range, as seen from several locations around Caparaó National Park.
Take the 'Rota do Cafe and Cachaca' Guided Tour
- Tourists can now learn about Brazil's finest valuable assets on a journey that includes espresso, cachaça, exploration, and more.
- A club has been organizing road trips incorporating family estate, sampling, sightseeing, and off-road recreation in the center of Minas Gerais, in Southeast Brazil.
- Visitors visit ten small cities and their rural areas, which include several coffee plantations, cachaça breweries, and local eateries, during a four-day tour.
- The trip involves eating traditional pastries, specialty cheeses, and award-winning coffee, called mountain coffee in the area.
- Aside from these visitors can sample various sugarcane-related goods as well as traditional cheddar and beef products.
- The goal is to use sustainable development to benefit domestic manufacturers.
Where To Stay
Ibis Budget Hotel
- The ibis budget Manhuaçu hotel offers a pub, a seating area, and complimentary WiFi all through the hotel.
- Family accommodations are available at the motel.
- Each unit at the motel offers a cooling system, a workstation, a balcony with an outlook of the gardens, a full bath, a Television, linens, and bathrobes.
- The hotel also offers a regular free breakfast.
- A 24-hour reception service, complimentary car parking, and a conference room are also offered.
- Address: Rodovia Br 262 Km 39 Ponta Da Aldeia, Manhuaçu, CEP 36900000, Brazil
Manhuacu Center Hotel
- The Manhuacu Center Hotel offers 24-hour reception service and room assistance, as well as complimentary Internet access all across the resort.
- Secure parking is available for an additional fee.
- Every accommodation at the motel has a workstation, a Television, a large bathroom, bed sheets, toiletries, and a terrace with city views.
- A closet is also included in every room.
- The Manhuaçu Center Hotel provides a free continental breakfast.
- A children's park is also available at the hotel.
- Address: Rua Amaral Franco 20 - Centro, Manhuaçu, CEP 36900-000, Brazil
Grand Cafe Hotel
- The Grand Café Hotel in Manhuaçu includes a cafeteria, a health club, and complimentary Internet access all through the building.
- Car parking is available for an additional fee.
- Bedrooms come with a workspace, a Television, an en-suite bathroom, bedding, and toiletries. The hotel's rooms are fitted with air cooling and a cupboard.
- The reception service is available 24- hours for the guests at the hotel.
- Address: Praça Pedro Faria Prédio, Manhuaçu, CEP 36900-000, Brazil
Pousada Recanto da Lua
- Pousada Recanto da Lua features a cafeteria, a 24-hour reception service, a lounge, and a lawn with majestic mountain views.
- Both WiFi and car parking are available at no cost at the campsite.
- The rooms have a terrace and a Television as well as an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toiletries.
- Breakfast is available each morning buffet style at Pousada Recanto da Lua.
- Trekking is available
- Address: Alto Caparao, CEP 36979-000, Brazil
Visitors learn about the coffee production chain from reaping to processing and explore the nearby attractions along the Brazilian coffee circuit of Manhuacu. It is a brilliant experience for any tourist, especially a caffeine enthusiast!