To celebrate wedding anniversaries, many couples consider taking a road trip or traveling to commemorate their beautiful union. Anniversary vacations are a fantastic occasion to go to a faraway location or stay at a nearby resort to pamper their partners. Even years later, many couples who couldn't afford a luxurious honeymoon when they got married may now fulfill their fantasies with a trip to different exceptional and breathtaking destinations. Traveling is one of the most creative anniversary gift suggestions to please anyone. Here are the top 10 traditional and amazing travel ideas for your wedding anniversary.
This astonishing Indian Ocean archipelago has long been a popular location for anniversary celebrations and honeymooners. Travelers will forget their journey from the United States as soon as they step into the destination because it provides bewitching and restful private accommodations. It's not only surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches and a clear blue ocean, but it's also made for romance. Couples will enjoy a romantic supper on their private seaside treehouse or a remote island.
- Activities : Snorkeling, boating, fishing, diving, and city tours
9 Ko Samui, Thailand
There's no better time than now to visit this mesmerizing island in Thailand. Ko Samui must be on everyone's fantasy bucket list. There, couples can enjoy everything this lovely country offers, including profound cultural immersions, pristine beaches, exceptional elephant rides, tasty southern Thai cuisine experiences, an excellent island lifestyle, and other interesting and exciting activities.
8 The Bahamas
The dazzling crystal blue waters, eclectic food, astonishing sandy beaches, hypnotic aquatic sights, active nightlife, and luxurious resorts make this tropical island a tourist magnet. It is also not very far away from most parts of the United States, but it has a genuine holiday feel to it, particularly if the couple is searching for an exceptional beach getaway.
- Recommended hotel : The Cove at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Cost : $610 per night for 2 adults in Deluxe Ocean Suite.
- Location : 1 Casino Drive Paradise Island N.P., The Bahamas
7 Mount Juliet, Ireland
Ireland is a very romantic country withholding stunning landscapes, fascinating history, unique customs, and wonderful folks. Mount Juliet is an adorable estate where couples are able to enjoy a range of outdoor holiday activities in elegance, specifically if they are seeking a unique vacation idea in Ireland. The resort is known for its fantastic golf course.
- Activities: croquet, tennis, fishing, horseback riding, archery, and clay target shooting
- Cost: $430 per night for two adults in a king room with a garden view in the Manor House.
- Location: Mount Juliet Estate, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
6 Napa, California
If the spouses like to savor a nice glass of wine, Napa, California has most likely been on their bucket list. The region has some of the greatest wineries in the United States and the world. It also has some of the most magnificent panoramas of the countryside. The couple can also visit some of the top restaurants in the area where they can sample the local wine.
5 New York City
New York City is always a fantastic idea. This is undoubtedly true when couples consider celebrating their anniversaries. Spouses can enjoy several romantic activities: they dine at one of the city's fancy Michelin-starred restaurants, watch a Broadway musical, stroll over the impressive Brooklyn Bridge, visit superb art galleries, go for a day trip to the splendid Long Island vineyards, shop in SoHo, and even exchange kisses on the lofty Empire State Building.
4 Virginia Beach, Virginia
The great city provides a vast selection of fun activities and chances for couples to celebrate their anniversary, from spectacular ocean views, state and national parks, as well as animal reserves to the world's best cuisine, shopping, stunning golf courses, and various entertainment. Moreover, there are several lovely locations for couples to stay in for a romantic break to enjoy their holidays.
- Recommended hotel: The Cavalier Resort
- Cost: $449 per night for 2 adults in a king room with an ocean view and a balcony.
- Location: 4201 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451, USA
3 Boston, Massachusetts
If the couple is willing to stay in the U.S., this quaint city is suited for romance in a humble yet busy way. Breathtaking high rises, award-winning restaurants, and deluxe hotels with jaw-dropping views can be found in the city's northeast.
- Recommended hotel: Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
- Cost: $459 per night for 2 adults in a king bedroom in the Artist Tower
- Location: 450 Summer Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02210, USA
2 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas will be a popular tourism destination in 2022 for various reasons. It's on the southernmost tip of the magnificent Baja California peninsula, and it's known for its breathtaking crystal blue ocean and dazzling white-sand beaches.
- Recommended hotel: Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
- Cost: $1466 per night for 2 adults in Ocean View Deluxe with Plunge Pool and a king bed
- Location: Camino Del Mar 1, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23455, Mexico
1 Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica, Peru
The hypnotic Tambopata National Reserve nestles in the incredible southern Peruvian Amazon Basin and is one of the world's remaining easily accessible pristine tropical rainforests. The area is rich in wildlife and has stunning natural sceneries.
- Recommended hotel: Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica
- Cost: $448.36 per night for 2 adults in a superior room
- Location: Andalucía 174, Miraflores 15074, Lima, Peru