Cebu is a city in the Philippines that appeals to travelers who seek a budget-friendly tropical vacation. The city is the oldest settlement in the Philippines so it is rich in history and natural scenery as well. The first step to an unforgettable vacation in this tropical destination is deciding which hotel to stay and while there are many hotels around the city, these will have travelers enjoying ocean views, exciting adventures, delicious food, and cozy rooms.
8 Kota Beach Resort
Kota beach resort is located on Bantayan Island. The resort consists of 20 bungalow cottages which are surrounded by beautiful palm trees to present amazing scenery and a relaxing atmosphere to guests. At the front of the resort lies the beautiful Kota Beach where guests can have their legs buried in the soft white sand as they suck in the cool breeze, the relaxing sound of the waters, and the picturesqueness.
Kota Beach Resort offers different types of accommodations from beachfront suites with queen-sized beds and Wi-Fi access to Deluxe cottages with double-sized beds, air conditioning, and free breakfast so there's room for everybody.
- More Amenities: Hot & cold showers and an outdoor terrace.
- Price: Starts from $45 (PHP 2,300) for Standard Aircon Room - the cheapest accommodation in the resort.
7 Voda Krasna Resort
Voda Krasna Resort sits on the shores of a beach in Alcoy, Cebu and its accommodations are situated on the rocks of the beach presenting beautiful views of the sea. The resort features accommodations ranging from deluxe rooms to villas, and bamboo huts. All the accommodations offer amazing views of the turquoise waters, beautiful coconut trees, and the clear blue skies characterizing the hotel. Guests here will enjoy free parking, free breakfast, air-conditioned rooms, a bar, and a restaurant.
- More Amenities: Internet access, free parking, Garden, Terrace, and BBC Grills.
- Price: Prices vary according to accommodation but the Open Air Cottage which is the cheapest accommodation starts from $39.14 (PHP 2000) per night.
6 Badian Island Wellness Resort
As the name suggests, Badian Island Wellness Resort is a place of wellness and relaxation. This beachfront hotel located in Badian on Southwest Cebu is surrounded by a beautiful forest of Palm trees and has a beautiful beach sitting in front of it as well. There are huts, hammocks, and relaxation chairs all over the white sand beach where guests can relax and enjoy the fresh breeze and the mesmerizing views surrounding this tropical paradise. Things to enjoy here also include soothing massages, thrilling dives, and exciting treks to nearby Kawasan falls and other adventurous destinations. Different types of accommodation are available with some offering outdoor ionized seawater swimming pools and picturesque views.
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Bar, restaurant, free parking, spa, Barbecue grills, Garden, and picnic area.
- Price: $387.60 (PHP 19,000) for the Junior suite.
5 Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort
Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort is one of the most in-demand hotels in Cebu due to its easy accessibility. The hotel is located in Lapu-Lapu, 11 km from Mactan-Cebu International Airport - the main airport in Cebu. The hotel offers comfortable accommodations surrounded by beautiful coconut trees and a beautiful beach in front. On the beach, there are huts under the trees and relaxing chairs within the hut so guests can just sit and be blessed with views of the sea.
Bluewater Maribago Beach resort offers air-conditioned accommodations for different preferences like the cheaper native-styled Deluxe rooms and the luxurious Royal Bungalow which feature spacious balconies, cozy amenities, and the best views of the beach.
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free parking, free breakfast, 3 restaurants, a bar, spa, outdoor pools, and a garden.
- Price: Starting from $80.22 (PHP 4,097.74) for Deluxe Room - the least expensive accommodation in the hotel.
4 Ocean Vida Resort
Ocean Vida Resort offers an amazing seaside experience with its picturesque ocean view rooms and its huge list of amenities. The resort is located in northern Cebu on Malapascua Island with the gorgeous Bounty Beach right at its doorstep. Here, guests can enjoy a rejuvenating diving experience and swim with some marine creatures or relax on the soothing white sands of the beach under the coconut trees while enjoying mesmerizing views of the Ocean and the endless stretch of the blue skies.
- Amenities: Restaurant, bar, spa, air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, garden, free breakfast.
- Price: $88.04 (PHP 4,500) for Garden view rooms and $113.48 (PHP 5,800) for Sea view rooms.
3 Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel
Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is one of the most famous hotels in the Philippines. It is located in Mactan with a beautiful white sand beach right in front of it. The hotel building itself is a stunning sight of fine architecture that presents up to 156 air-conditioned rooms which offer impressive views of the ocean. Guests at this beachfront resort will enjoy amazing massages, two outdoor pools surrounded by lots of coconut trees, and nice Asian dishes at the Restaurant.
- Amenities: Restaurant, bar, free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and spa.
- Price: Start from $72.13 (PHP 3,685).
2 Blanco Beach Resort
Located in Malapascua Island, the scenery of Blanco beach resort comes with the added advantage of seclusion. The hidden resort presents a beautiful white sand beach, rooms with picturesque ocean views, and a tropical atmosphere with lots of surrounding palm trees. Things to do here include diving in the waters surrounding the resort, enjoying a massage at the spa, and unwinding or watching the sunset at the beach.
- Amenities: Air conditioning, refrigerator, free Wi-Fi, bar, restaurant, cafe, hairdryer, and free breakfast.
- Price: Starting from PHP 3,750 ($73.37) for a single Deluxe room to as much as PHP 8,900 ($174.13) for a family room with 4 persons.
1 Cebu White Sands Resorts And Spa
Cebu White Sands Resorts is located in Lapu-Lapu with Mactan-Cebu International Airport just 11 km away. The resort features outdoor pools and it also has a white sand beach right in front of it. The gigantic hotel building consists of 86 guest rooms classified into Deluxe, Grande Luxe, and Family Rooms. Guests will be presented with amazing massages and delicious Asian dishes at the resort's beachfront restaurant.
- Amenities: Free parking, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, hot tub, restaurant, spa,
- Price: Start from PHP 4,930 ($96.50) per night for Deluxe rooms and can go as high as PHP 7,800 ($152.68) for Heritage Family Rooms.