One of the popular coastal cities in Florida is, hands down, Fort Lauderdale, nestled about 30 miles north of Miami along the Atlantic Ocean. There are many reasons why one considers Fort Lauderdale a fun-packed holiday destination. First, the city is often called the ‘Venice of America’ since it is bestowed with more than 300 miles of inland waterways, but it is also called the ‘Yachting Capital of the World' for hosting more than 40,000 yachts. With its long stretches of white beaches lined with lofty palm trees and, of course, the eclectic range of accommodations, here is our list of the top beautiful hotels in Fort Lauderdale that are worth staying at.
10 Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale
When it comes to convenience, comfort, and a luxury setting that simply goes to the next level, one can think about the Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale. This upscale hotel is ideally located some steps away from Riverwalk. Its interior is sleek, modern, and decked out in a beautiful, subdued design that can appeal to any guest. Its minimalist-chic guestrooms include a nautical theme. There are floor-to-ceiling windows that offer some of the best views of the cityscape. Expect to find excellent amenities such as individually controlled heat and air conditioning, a coffee maker, a mini fridge, and an in-room safe. One of its key features is the rooftop swimming pool to relax over a cocktail drink. Health-conscious guests can enjoy the rooftop yoga session every morning.
- Accommodation: Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale
- Address: 100 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Why you should book: Luxurious guestrooms, rooftop swimming pool, and yoga sessions.
9 The Dalmar, Fort Lauderdale, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Lauded for its vibrant rooftop lounge, The Dalmar is a bolthole that has successfully achieved a harmonious blend of urban-style design with mid-century decor. No wonders many discerning guests choose this place to enjoy a stylish and luxurious stay not far from downtown Fort Lauderdale and the beach. Whether guests wish to take a refreshing plunge in the saline swimming pool on the 6th floor or tuck into scrumptious poolside snacks at Sip ‘n Dip, this place is a must for those looking to relax in a sleek setting. Its guestrooms and suites are perfect places to unwind in all privacy with a breathtaking skyline view.
- Accommodation: The Dalmar, Fort Lauderdale, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Address: 299 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Why you should book: Salt water swimming pool, poolside snacks, lavish suites, and stunning skyline views
8 Fort Lauderdale Grand Hotel
Staying at Fort Lauderdale Grand Hotel means spending lazy days lounging at the pool surrounded by swishy palm trees in a private setting. Ideally located close to attractions such as the Port Everglades, this luxury property is a good option for those looking for a decent and budget-friendly bolthole in south Florida. The hotel is equipped with cozy guestrooms which come with complimentary Wi-Fi, then there is a fitness center, on-site restaurant, and bar.
- Accommodation: Fort Lauderdale Grand Hotel
- Address: 4900 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Why you should book: Inviting swimming pool, tropical atmosphere, fitness center, and bar.
7 The Westin Fort Lauderdale
Looking to combine a business trip with a mini vacation in Fort Lauderdale? Check out The Westin Fort Lauderdale, located close to the airport, Isle Casino Pompano Park, and the beach. This uniquely styled hotel is a place where one can relax, enjoy a beautiful view of the surroundings, and get easy access to popular attractions. From its immaculate meeting rooms to the 24-hour fitness center, the property is outfitted with convenient amenities. Its guestrooms are styled in vintage decor. They are spacious and come with complimentary Wi-Fi. One of the perks of staying here is that one can bring their four-legged friend along.
- Accommodation: The Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Address: 400 Corporate Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
- Why you should book: Pet-friendly, meeting rooms, fitness center, and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
6 TRYP By Wyndham Maritime Fort Lauderdale
Those looking for a modern and upscale hotel close to the airport and cruise port, then consider booking Tryp by Wyndham Maritime in Fort Lauderdale. This property is an excellent place to seek refuge from a hectic life. Experience the languid pace of life when staying here. Choose from the 150 sumptuous guestrooms adorned with a nautical theme. One of its key highlights is the Tryp Maritime, which is located within Marina Bay, a premier four-star deep-water marina to access boat charters.
- Accommodation: TRYP by Wyndham Maritime Fort Lauderdale
- Address: 2161 Maritime Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Why you should book: Sumptuous guestrooms, a marina, boat charters, and restaurants.
5 Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Budget travelers looking for a decent and convenient hotel located close to facilities such as the beach and attractions like Pompano Park can choose the Fort Lauderdale Marriott North. The hotel is suited for both vacationers and business travelers alike. One can expect to find facilities such as a fully equipped fitness center, on-site restaurants, and bars.
- Accommodation: Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
- Address: 6650 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Why you should book: Laid-back restaurants, bars, a fully equipped fitness center, and nearby attractions.
4 Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
Just some minutes away from the powdery beach, Cambria Hotel makes for an idyllic retreat for guests looking for convenience, comfort, and a luxury setting. Ensconce comfortably in one of its modern guestrooms, and enjoy an intimate setting while basking in the stunning ocean view from the balcony. The property is tucked close to boutiques, restaurants, and Las Olas Boulevard, which is perfect for taking waterfront promenades.
- Accommodation: Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Address: 2231 North Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
- Why you should book: Sleek guestrooms, private balcony with ocean views, on-site restaurants.
3 The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
Whisk away to an oasis of pure indulgence at The Ritz-Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, where time seems to stand still. Spend the day lazing on the sun lounge sipping delicious daiquiri, or soaking up the sea breeze at the sun-soaked beach. Here, everything is designed to provide ultimate relaxation. From the rejuvenating spa massages to the private poolside cabana, guests have ample places to unwind. The farm-to-table Burlock Coast restaurant is a place not to miss for exquisite dishes.
- Accommodation: The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Address: 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Why you should book: Luxurious suites, easy beach access, and private poolside cabanas.
2 The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Take in the salty air and foamy shore when staying at the swanky Westin Fort in Lauderdale Beach Resort. What really sets this property apart from others is its direct access to the beach, thanks to the connecting pool deck. With a serene setting, swishy palm trees, and a dazzling white beach, the bolthole beckons weary souls looking for the ultimate relaxing getaway. Some of its facilities include luxurious suites offering remarkable ocean views, an inviting outdoor pool, on-site restaurants and bars, and a spa section to ease all achy muscles.
- Accommodation: The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Address: 321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Why you should book: Direct beach access, large outdoor pool, and spa treatment rooms.
1 Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Thanks to its recent facelift, Hilton Fort Lauderdale has become the go-to place for those looking to enjoy its premier waterfront location right in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy its laid-back setting of the palm-lined pool area or its walking trail to escape the daily stresses of life. Take the water taxi and head to Olas Boulevard’s premier shopping and dining sites. After a long day exploring around, find comfort in one of its luxurious guestrooms, which come with a private balcony.