Las Vegas is known for its endless display of casinos, shows, and different kinds of entertainment. However, foodies will also love Sin City for its incredible food! The city—especially along The Strip—has several buffets filled with foods from any and every kind of international cuisine. Best of all, deals like Vegas vacation packages make eating at these buffets affordable and possible, especially for budget-friendly travelers. So bring some stretchy pants and come hungry—these Las Vegas buffets will satisfy any appetite!
10 A.Y.C.E Buffet At The Vegas Palms
- Address: 4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Prices: Mon/Tues/Thurs ($24.99, $12.99 for children 3 to 11), Sat/Sun ($36.99, $21.99 for children 3 to 11)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Fri (8:00 am to 11:00 am, 4:00pm to 9:00pm), Sat/Sun (9:00am to 4:00pm, 5:00pm to 10:00/9:00pm)
The Palms are a one-stop hotel for casino games, entertainment, and food! The Palms know how to treat its guests, especially regarding good food. That’s why guests must book a table at the A.Y.C.E Buffet when staying at the Vegas Palms. Not only are there specialties like fresh pasta, desserts, and prime rib, they have all-you-can-eat lobster on Wednesdays. So come hungry and leave incredibly full!
9 Umiya Sushi
- Address: 4465 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Prices: Mon to Fri lunch special ($25.95), daily specials ($32.95)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Sun (11:30 pm to 12:30 am)
Craving ayce sushi? Claiming to be Las Vegas the best ayce sushi joint on The Strip, Umiya Sushi will satisfy those sushi cravings. So come hungry and order classic ayce items like nigiri sushi, sashimi, salads, maki rolls, and grilled meats. So whether travelers want to share a plate of sushi or have a huge one for themselves, Umiya Sushi is the joint to make that happen!
8 Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse
- Address: 360 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
- Prices: $42.95 (Lunch), $44.95 (Brunch), $64.95 (Dinner)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Thurs (11:30am to 2:00pm, 5:00pm to 10:00pm), Fri (11:30am am to 2:00pm), Sat (11:30am to 10:30pm), Sun (11:30am to 9:00pm)
A massive buffet is needed for enormous appetites, which is easy to find in Las Vegas thanks to the Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse. The steakhouse is located on Flamingo Road and offers a unique “Churrasco Experience.” This dining experience features a “continuous” table side of fire-roasted meats, from tender filet mignon to a rack of pork ribs. The experience also includes delicious side dishes like crispy polenta, caramelized bananas, or mashed potatoes!
7 Grand Lux At Las Vegas Venetian
- Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Prices: $21.95
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Sun (6:00 am to 12:00 am)
Sister to the world-famous Cheesecake Factory, one can find a massive array of food options at Venetian Las Vegas Grand Lux. However, during breakfast, it’s an ayce affair! Though there are many breakfast options, guests who choose the Grand Lux Express Breakfast can help themselves to a wide selection of fruits, eggs, cereals, morning pastries, meats, and bread! One thing’s for certain: people don’t have to worry about not eating enough when at the Grand Lux.
6 Pampas Las Vegas
- Address: 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #610, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: Lunch ($34.99), Dinner ($62.99)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Sun (11:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Pampas Las Vegas is an award-winning buffet popular among foodies with larger-than-life appetites! Whether one visits at lunch or dinner, they are guaranteed a massive range of meats, vegetarian options, and a host of sides. Enjoy their market station and hot sidebar, which includes salads, soups, and traditional Brazilian sides like farofa, pão de queijo, feijoada, and more! Enjoy their meat offerings like lobster, salmon, beef brisket, pork loin, spicy picanha, and much more.
5 Garden Court
- Address: 200 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Prices: Brunch ($19.99, $21.99 on Sat/Sun), Dinner ($29.99, $26.99 Fri/Sat)
- Hours of Operation: Sun to Thurs (8:00am to 2:00pm), Fri/Sat (8:00am to 2:00pm, 4:00pm to 9:00pm)
Why not enjoy some buffet fare amongst Victorian decor? With its bright lights, shrubbery, and vintage wooden tables, Garden Court offers a cozy atmosphere with its buffet. Bring the family to enjoy various food and specialties such as rotisserie chicken, pasta, seafood, pizza, and other delights. Don’t forget the dessert, which includes multiple cakes, pastries, cookies, and more!
4 Krazy Buffet
- Address: 8095 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Prices: Lunch ($12.99, $7.99 for kids 4 to 10), Dinner ($17.49, $10.99 for kids 4 to 10)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Sun (10:30 am to 9:30 pm)
Doing Las Vegas on a budget? To save some money on food—while getting one’s bang for their buck, stop by the Krazy Buffet, located on Sahara Avenue. Starting at $13, folks can enjoy a buffet of pan-Asian fare, including crab legs, shrimp, dumplings, sushi, fried delectables, and much more. This no-frills buffet is an excellent joint for traveling families.
3 Bacchanal Buffet
- Address: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: Brunch ($64.99, $32.50 for kids 4 to 10), Dinner ($79.99, $39.99 for kids 4 to 10)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Thurs (4:00pm to 10:00pm), Fri/Sat/Sun (9:00am to 10:00pm)
Located inside the world-famous Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Bacchanal Buffet boasts the largest buffet on The Strip. With over 25,000 square footage, this buffet has nine kitchens! Craving pizza, BBQ, seafood, and street tacos, all in one go? Thanks to Bacchanal Buffet, those cravings can be satisfied at the same time. So go on a flavor safari and try a host of international cuisines at this famous buffet.
2 Sakana Sushi
- Address: 3949 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Prices: Lunch (11:00am to 3:00pm, $24.95), All Day (3:00pm to Close, $28.95)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Sun (11:00 am to 12:00 am)
Regarded as one of the better buffets in Las Vegas, Sakana Sushi is an excellent stop for that craving for sushi. Order a range of sushi, appetizers, and beverages, spending quality time with fellow travel companions. After a hearty meal, sample their dessert menu, including their chocolate souffle, ice creams, affogato, tempura ice cream, tiramisu, and deep-fried bananas.
1 The Buffet At Wynn Las Vegas
- Address: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Prices: Mon to Thurs breakfast ($38.99 plus tax), Mon to Thurs Brunch ($45.99 plus tax), Mon to Thurs Dinner ($64.99 plus tax), Fri/Sat/Sun Brunch and Dinner ($49.99 and $69.99 plus tax)
- Hours of Operation: Mon to Sun, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
There are some top attractions not to miss in Vegas, and The Buffet at Wynn is one of them! The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is a well-known establishment, serving up hearty buffets starting at 8 in the morning! For breakfast, enjoy a range of traditional breakfast foods from pancakes to sausage links, or visit The Buffet in the evening to try their carving station, seafood, sushi, and other delectables.