Belize is one of the most pristine destinations in the Caribbean. The island is characterized by dense rainforest, white sand beaches, world-famous reefs, and an abundance of all-inclusive resorts. These amazing features are what make Belize a haven for adventures such as - scuba diving and hiking. For travelers visiting Belize, booking one of these resorts is the first step to an amazing Caribbean vacation filled with lots of adventures and luxury.
10 Royale Manor
Royale Manor comes with an atmosphere and offerings that make it suitable for couples. At this resort, guests will be met with an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with a wide range of amenities and garden views. Grill facilities are available, as well as opportunities for hiking, biking, and swimming. Each room at Royal Manor comes with a flat-screen Satellite TV, a well-equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with A shower and bathrobe.
- Accommodation: Royale Manor
- Address: 9JF2+R8R, Corozal-Progresso Road, Belize
- Why You Should Book: Accommodations at Royale Manor come with a terrace/patio and balcony as well as lake views, quiet street views, and sea views. Activities to enjoy include - casino, fishing, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
9 Dream Valley Belize
Located in the laid-back Teakettle Village, Dream Valley Belize is the perfect destination for a nature-inclined vacation. With the resort tucked deep in a lush forest, this four-star hotel features a restaurant, a swimming pool, and a bar. Accommodations at the property come with an air conditioner, seating area, and balcony. Guests at this resort will also enjoy a wide range of activities, including fishing and biking.
- Accommodation: Dream Valley Belize
- Address: Young Gial Road, Teakettle, Belize
- Why You Should Book: Rooms at Dream Valley Belize are spacious and feature picture-perfect views of the surrounding lush forest.
8 Brisa Oceano Resort
Brisa Oceano Resort is perhaps the best place in Belize for those who want to combine adventure with luxury. Besides featuring rooms with impressive views of the ocean, a stay at this resort places guests just a 10-minute walk from the world-famous Belize Barrier Reef, where one can enjoy some of the best diving adventures in the world. With a beach located very close to the resort, guests have lots of opportunities to walk barefoot on the beach and relax in the mesmerizing waters.
- Accommodation: Brisa Oceano Resort
- Address: Placencia Rd, Placencia, Belize
- Why You Should Book: Accommodations come with a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker, and a well-equipped kitchen. Opportunities for fishing, horse riding, and hiking are nearby.
7 Ramon’s Village Resort
Ramon’s Village Resort is located at the heart of San Pedro and places guests close to a wide range of adventures. At the resort, guests will be presented with facilities ranging from - a restaurant to a garden, water sports facilities, and a business center. Rooms at this resort are equipped with air conditioners, free Wi-Fi, and private bathrooms with showers, bathrobes, and a hairdryer.
- Accommodation: Ramon’s Village Resort
- Address: W28M+8RX, San Pedro, Belize
- Why You Should Book: Ramon’s Village Resort is located right in front of a beach and offers views of the Belize Barrier Reef. Evening entertainment, fishing, scuba diving, and canoeing are all activities one can enjoy here.
6 The Lodge At Chaa Creek
Positioned right in the middle of a jungle, the Lodge at Chaa Creek is perfect for couples and adventurers. While its impressive decor is perhaps its most appealing feature, this resort also comes with a swimming pool, a restaurant, and rooms featuring world-class furnishings and jungle views. The Belize Botanical Gardens, Mayan Ruins, and the Macal River are located near the resort, which means there are opportunities for lots of adventures.
- Accommodation: The Lodge at Chaa Creek
- Address: San Ignacio, Chaa Creek Road, Belize
- Why You Should Book: The resort is at an amazing location in the middle of the jungle, and its restaurant features dishes made from fresh ingredients, most of which are grown onsite.
5 Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection
Only a few resorts in the world offer the kind of luxury offered at Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection. This resort, located in San Pedro, features unique facilities such as a piano bar, wine club, and live art gallery. More facilities included at the resort include – an outdoor swimming pool, spa/wellness center, restaurants, and fitness center. Rooms at Alaia Belize are elegantly designed and equipped with air conditioning, a tea/coffee maker, free Wi-Fi, and bathrooms with showers and bathrooms.
- Accommodation: Alaia Belize, Autograph Collection
- Address: SEA GRAPE DRIVE, San Pedro, Belize
- Why You Should Book: The resort features 24 hours room service and a lounge with amazing 360-degree views of the surrounding ocean.
4 Belizean Dreams Resort
Belizean Dreams Resort is located in one of the most remote parts of Hopkins and offers guests a relaxing vacation away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Guests at this resort will be treated to air-conditioned rooms with a minibar and a kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms also feature a sea view, sofa, and flat-screen TVs. Within and around the resort, there are opportunities for fishing, hiking, ziplining, and cave exploration.
- Accommodation: Belizean Dreams Resort
- Address: Sittee Point Road, Hopkins, Belize
- Why You Should Book: The resort offers free parking, sockets near the bed, and there are designated smoking areas. Rooms feature sea views. Interconnected rooms and family rooms are available.
3 Matachica Resort & Spa
Everything at Matachica Resort & Spa is designed to give guests comfort and luxury. From the beautiful garden to the outdoor bar, fitness center, and restaurants, there is so much to keep guests comfortable at this resort. When it comes to accommodation, each room at the resort is equipped with a patio, air conditioning, and a private bathroom.
- Accommodation: Matachica Resort & Spa
- Address: 5 Miles North Of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Why You Should Book: The resort is located on a beautiful beach and also close to the Belize Barrier Reef. Water sports facilities are located onsite, as well as a gift shop and board game.
2 Royal Palm Island Resort
A stay at Royal Palm Island Resort offers guests an exciting stay in a tropical atmosphere with a wide range of amenities. Each accommodation at this resort comes with an outdoor seating area, a refrigerator, and impressive views. The resort is located on a private beach where guests can relax and watch amazing sunrise and sunset scenery. With the resort’s remote location in the middle of the ocean, guests will enjoy absolute relaxation here. Those who want some adventures also have lots of activities to enjoy, from fishing to kayaking. The resort is also located very close to the Belize Barrier Reef and the Little Frenchman Caye.
- Accommodation: Royal Palm Island Resort
- Address: 1/4 Miles NE of St. George's Caye Little, Frenchman Caye, Belize
- Why You Should Book: The restaurant offers amazing seafood and a wide range of international dishes. Just 10 minutes away by boat is the SW Goldson International Airport.
1 Cahal Pech Village Resort
Cahal Pech Village Resort promises all-around satisfaction as it is endowed with luxurious amenities and is located close to some of the most interesting attractions in Belize. The resort features an outdoor pool and a restaurant offering delicious Caribbean dishes. Rooms at Cahal Pech Village Resort are equipped with air conditioners, free Wi-Fi, and well-equipped private bathrooms. Adventures are abundant for a guess at this resort, from hiking to ziplining, horseback riding, bird watching, and canoeing.,