There’s no better place to spend a honeymoon or a romantic vacation than an adults-only, all-inclusive resort. With beautiful views, a peaceful atmosphere, luxurious amenities, and delicious food, couples at such resorts will enjoy the time of their lives. To get the best experience, however, one has to go for the best, and with so many resorts around the world, it might be difficult to choose the one that best suits a person's needs. With this detailed list, all one has to do is pack and travel.
10 Jade Mountain Resort, St. Lucia
Jade Mountain Resort sits majestically on a hilltop in Anse Chastanet estate, presenting impressive views of cliffs and water bodies from its outdoor infinity pools. Below the resort is the scenic grey sand beach, and guests at this resort will be presented with amenities that include - restaurants, outdoor pools, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. At each spacious suite featured in the resort, guests will be treated to exceptional room service, an infinity pool, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, and a private bathroom equipped with - a shower, bathtub, and toiletries. The resort is designed with a sanctuary setting, so there are no televisions or radios in the suites, although Wi-Fi is provided. Guests at Jade Mountain Resort will also enjoy access to the Anse Chastanet resort and its numerous facilities.
- Accommodation: Jade Mountain Resort
- Address: VW7F+GG3 Mamin, St Lucia
- Why You Should Book: A stay here is an opportunity to enjoy top-notch privacy as well as activities, including water sports, mountain biking, and nature walks.
9 Galley Bay Resort & Spa, Antigua And Barbuda
A stay at Galley Bay Resort & Spa places guests close to Hawksbill Beach and Galley Bay. Its spacious rooms come with ocean views and feature flat-screen TVs, coffee-making facilities, and well-equipped bathrooms. A restaurant, gym, and spa are some facilities features in this resort, and there is a golf course less than three miles away. While staying at this resort, one can explore Antigua and Barbuda by engaging in some outdoor activities such as - kayaking, paddle boarding, and sailing.
- Accommodation: Galley Bay Resort & Spa
- Address: Five Islands, P.o. Box 305, Five Islands Village
- Why You Should Book: Water sports facilities are on site and guests have a lot of room options, from ocean views to lake views and inner courtyard views.
8 Kandolhu Maldives
The Maldives has long been known as one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean, and resorts like Kandolhu Maldives are reasons this conclusion has been made. Hidden in the North Ari Atoll, this paradise is characterized by white sandy shores, surrounding lush forests, and crystal clear water. With up to 5 restaurants, guests at this resort will be presented with a wide range of dishes from different cultures of the world. Each villa featured at Kandolhu Maldives comes with ocean views and amenities, which include - a flat-screen TV, coffee machine, air conditioning, and other amazing technology gadgets. Each villa also includes a private bathroom with a shower, bathtub, and a hairdryer. For some activities, guests can have a massage at the spa, work out at the gym, or head to the surrounding beaches for some snorkeling.
- Accommodation: Kandolhu Maldives
- Address: Kandolhudhoo, North Ari Atoll, Maldives
- Why You Should Book: The resort features a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff, as well as laundry facilities, a pool, and onsite watersport facilities.
7 Excellence Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico
Cancun is one of the most luxurious tropical destinations in the world, as it features an abundance of beautiful beaches and elegant resorts. When it comes to the best, however, the Excellence Playa Mujeres takes home the award. Located on a beachfront, this elegant resort comes with spacious suites with world-class services and amenities to give guests an unforgettable tropical vacation. Facilities feature here range from a spa to a fitness center, bar/lounge, and up to 12 restaurants offering a host of delicious meals.
- Accommodation: Excellence Playa Mujeres
- Address: Prolongación Bonampak S/N Mz. 1 Lt.10 Sm. 3 Condominio Playa Mujeres Sm. 3 Condominio Playa Mujeres, 77400 Q.R., Mexico
- Why You Should Book: The resort is one of the most awarded in the world. Its accommodation options range from oceanfront suites to rooftop terrace suites, as well as suites with pool views. Hospitality is one of the hotel’s superpowers.
6 Warwick Paradise Island, Nassau, The Bahamas
A list of the best all-inclusive resorts will not be complete without mention of Warwick Paradise Island. This resort, located in Nassau, with its luxurious amenities and tropical beauty, is indeed the definition of paradise. A stay at this resort places guests close to a beautiful beach, a golf course, shopping centers, and a casino. The resort features a bar, several restaurants, a fitness center, and a room equipped with premium amenities and offers views of Paradise Island.
- Accommodation: Warwick Paradise Island
- Address: Harbour Dr, Nassau, Bahamas
- Why You Should Visit: Extra features include evening entertainment and onsite currency exchange, and each room also comes with a fridge.
5 Haven Riviera Cancun, Cancun, Mexico
Haven Riviera Cancun is a VIP territory as everything from the amenities to the accommodations and services are tailored to make guests feel special. Its features include - restaurants, a large outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a spa/wellness center, and water sports facilities. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and coffee machine. Haven Riviera Cancun offers opportunities for golfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and horse riding. It also offers a nightclub and some evening entertainment.
- Accommodation: Haven Riviera Cancun
- Address: Carretera Federal #307, Chetumal – Puerto Juarez, km. 335, 77569 Q.R., Mexico
- Why You Should Book: The resort features sea view and garden view rooms, and a buffet breakfast is offered daily. Cancun International Airport is 8 miles away, and car hire is available.
4 Komandoo Island Resorts & Spa, Maldives
A hidden gem in the Maldives, Komandooo Island Resorts & Spa is one of the best locations in the world to enjoy a romantic vacation. Although there are so many opportunities for adventures at the resort, it is the tranquility and laid-back atmosphere that makes this place unique. Accommodations at this resort range from oceanfront Jacuzzi water villas to Jacuzzi beach villas offering premium luxury. Guests may not even have to come outside to enjoy the best time of their lives here, but those who do come out will be met with a spa and white sand beaches that offer opportunities for windsurfing, diving, and snorkeling.
- Accommodation: Komandoo Island Resort & Spa
- Address: Lhaviyani Atoll, Maldives Islands, Maldives
- Why You Should Book: The resort offers candle night dinner on the beach, and a nightclub is also available for evening entertainment.
3 The Palms Zanzibar, Tanzania
In the beautiful African country of Tanzania is the Palms Zanzibar - a resort that defines luxury. Located on the Bwejuu beach, this adults-only, all-inclusive resort features large villas designed gracefully and equipped with private pools, free Wi-Fi, satellite TVs, and ocean view terraces. The Palms Zanzibar also features a tennis court, tropical garden, and water sports facilities. Guests at this resort can get active at the fitness center, enjoy some delicious meals from the restaurants, or grab a drink from the bar. For more activities, there are opportunities for diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing at the resort.
- Accommodation: The Palms Zanzibar
- Address: Bwejuu Beach South East Coast Paje Michamvi Road Dongwe, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Why You Should Visit: A stay at the Palms Zanzibar is tranquil and an opportunity to learn Bao - the oldest board game in the world.
2 Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali
Located on a beach surrounded by palm trees and towered by mountains, Spa Village Resort Tembok is the perfect place for a peaceful and spiritual vacation. The resort offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with a minibar and a bathroom. Guests at this resort will also be presented with a beachside swimming pool and a restaurant featuring a wide variety of local and international dishes. Laundry facilities, luggage storage, a spa/wellness center, and a fitness room are more facilities to enjoy here.
- Accommodation: Spa Village Resort Tembok
- Address: Jalan Singaraja - Amlapura No. 100, Tejakula, Bali, Indonesia
- Why You Should Book: Spa Village Resort Tembok’s tranquil atmosphere and its wellness program combine to give guests a unique and relaxing vacation.
1 Royal Davui Island Resort, Fiji
Fiji cannot be left out when it comes to luxury. While many Islands in this country have travelers dreaming of an amazing vacation, the Royal Davui Island Resort is the perfect location for a romantic vacation. Situated in Beqa Lagoon, surrounded by beautiful trees and reefs, this resort combines natural beauty with graceful amenities and a host of activities. Its features include spacious villas with Jacuzzi spa baths and plunge pools. There are opportunities for snorkeling, paddleboarding, kayaking, and diving here.