Regardless of the time gone Regardless of the time passed since someone’s big Day, an anniversary trip is a perfect opportunity to renew and energize people’s relationships and also to discover new destinations that will fill up their moods and life. Whether honeymooners are looking for a romantic, relaxing getaway, including sunbathing and chilling on the Ivory Coast shores, or for a more adventurous and exciting experience involving skiing in the Alps or in Austria, or safariing in South Africa, they will have to pick between various charming destinations to celebrate their anniversary trip and spend quality time with their partner. Here are 10 Dreamy Anniversary trip ideas for a romantic vacation.
10 Visit The Philippines Beaches
People aiming for a romantic getaway with their beloved ones pick the Philippines. This stunning country offers island-hopping cruises across Nacpan Beach, in El Nido and Borocay, which offers the most beautiful shorelines of golden sand, flanked by turquoise blue water and lined with coconut trees. People also enjoy some time at Rizal park and stay at the most romantic hotels in the Philippines, where they enjoy a romantic dinner at the beach.
- Accommodation: El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island
- Address: Miniloc Island, El Nido 5313
- Amenities: Private beach, outdoor pool, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi
9 Discover Bali's Island
It’s hard to beat a trip to Bali, Indonesia, when looking for a romantic getaway. This island is a perfect destination for honeymooners, famous for its volcanic mountains, fabulous beaches, lively nightlife, exotic nature, and friendly people. Visitors usually take a ferry ride to the Gili islands, offering parties, but also other activities like yoga and wellness retreats. Bali is also a place featuring the best accommodations and the most amazing sunsets.
- Accommodation: Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach
- Address: Jl. Camplung Tanduk No. 10, Denpasar
- Amenities: Beachfront, fitness center, spa and wellness center, outdoor pool, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi
8 Hit The Colorado Slopes
If partners are looking for an active fast speed vacation, they should head for some romantic getaways and some world-class skiing in Colorado. People can choose from the best ski areas in Colorado, each offering a variety of accommodation options, such as Steamboat Springs, Aspen, Vail, and Breckenridge. After spending a marvelous day on the slopes, couples should opt for a romantic massage or intimate apres-ski outing.
- Accommodation: Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs
- Address: 3190 South Lincoln Avenue, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Amenities: Fitness center, indoor pool, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi
7 Visit America's Best Cities
If couples are looking for a dynamic scene in one of the big popular cities, they should head to New York City or Chicago. For a change of scenery, it is recommended to fly to one of America's best cities and towns and enjoy a long weekend in the South. Beautiful destinations like Charleston, South Carolina, Georgia, New Orleans, and Louisiana are top picks, offering plenty of things to do and see, lots of delicious food, and lovely hotels. For unique breathtaking views, they should visit Out west, SanteFe featuring panoramic mountain views, great art scenes, and particular cultural experiences.
- Accommodation: Coral Beach Resort Hotel & Suites
- Address: 1105 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Amenities: Beachfront, Fitness center, outdoor pool, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi
6 Go On A River Cruise
For some travelers, river cruises offer the excitement that comes with visiting various destinations in one trip with the convenience of combining many countries in one trip. They usually discover Europe's historical villages and metropolises, tour romantic wine regions on the Danube, Rhine, or Douro, explore Vietnam and Cambodia's amazing temples, and visit close islands on a cruise along the Aegean and the Mediterranean Sea. There are plenty of hot accommodations in Hungary, Budapest.
- Accommodation: Hilton Budapest
- Address: Hess A Ter 1-3, Budapest 1014
- Amenities: Fitness center, restaurant, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi.
5 Get Wild On A Safari In Africa
An unforgettable and wild way to celebrate with one’s partner is by hitting the African safari choosing between different popular destinations in South Africa, Kenya, and Tanzania to observe wild animals like lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and Cape buffaloes which are important in the safari market, either to watch or to hunt. People can also stay at safe and comfortable hotels in Nairobi.
- Accommodation: Crowne Plaza Nairobi Airport, An IHG Hotel
- Address: First Freight Lane, Nairobi
- Amenities: Spa and wellness center, outdoor pool, fitness center, restaurant, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi
4 Relax At The Azure Coast
There is no better destination to celebrate one’s anniversary than the charming Ivory Coast. People travel to the South of France to lounge on the stunning beaches, stroll through the amazing villages, visit new towns, and shop at high-end stores. Whether wandering Nice's Old Town, visiting the village of Èze, discovering the stunning Calanques de Marseille, or playing at the famous Casino de Monte-Carlo in Monaco, people are sure to have the perfect anniversary trip and stay at the most charming hotels in the French Riviera.
- Accommodation: Sofitel Marseille Vieux-Port
- Address: 36 Boulevard Charles Livon, 13007 Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône
- Amenities: Spa and wellness center, fitness center, bar/Lounge, free Wi-Fi.
3 Wander Amsterdam Canals
Paris and London are worthy of a romantic trip, but Amsterdam's cozy hotels, charming canals, quirky architecture, and lively nightlife make it a perfect anniversary getaway. People visit Amsterdam to see the stunning tulip flowers in bloom, visit the famous Van Gogh Museum, go on a cheese and wine cruise, discover the redlight district and stay at spend the night in the charming renovated Amsterdam canal homes.
- Accommodation: Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Address: Plantage Middenlaan 48, 1018 DH Amsterdam, North Holland
- Amenities: Tea/coffee maker, business center, wi-fi available in all areas
2 Discover Hawaii's Fabulous Beaches
Hawaii is their perfect pick for couples who want to combine both relaxation and adventure trips. The island of Maui features pretty beaches where one can enjoy the glorious sand and the biggest surfable waves on Earth. People also go on a zip line adventures and hike in the volcanic Haleakalā National Park. There are plenty of incredible hotels to choose from in Hawaii.
- Accommodation: Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport
- Address: 532 Keolani Place, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, infinity pool, spa, wellness center, fitness center, free Wi-Fi
1 Savor Wine In California
California’s wine country has everything honeymooners need for a romantic trip, including hills covered in vineyards, amazing restaurants, luxury hotels, and of course, plenty of good wine. The Napa Valley Wine Train is the best option for tourists hoping to explore the wine country on full-day tours elegantly while staying at the most luxurious hotels in Napa.