There are a ton of great hostel options in Lisbon, as well as affordable hotels! This colorful European city is popular among many travelers, from backpacking veterans to traveling families. Not only is Lisbon full of history and culture, but it’s also an affordable European destination. See what Europe has to offer through Lisbon while keeping within budget. Budget-friendly travelers heading to Lisbon should consider booking their stay in these affordable hotels, which offer comfort without the ridiculous price tag!
10 VIP Inn Berna Hotel
- Accommodation: VIP Inn Berna Hotel
- Address: Av. Antonio de Serpa 13, 1069-199 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Multilingual staff, free Wi-Fi, room service
Located in central Lisbon, the VIP Inn Berna Hotel is a 3-star hotel close to the city’s iconic attraction. The hotel is only about 2 miles (or 3 km) from the Humberto Delgado Airport and even closer to local train stations. Otherwise, guests are only a stone’s throw away from the Lisbon Zoo, Liberty Avenue, and a handful of the city’s unique museums!
9 Ibis Lisboa Alfragide
- Accommodation: Ibis Lisboa Alfragide
- Address: Alto De Cabreira Estrada Da Circunvalacao N De Registo 271, 2610-041 Amadora, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free toiletries, continental breakfast, 24-hour snack service
Situated in the Amadora neighborhood, Ibis Lisboa Alfragide is a great option for those traveling for business. This hotel is only a stone's throw away from Libson’s business hub, Alfragide. After attending a few business affairs, grab a short ride to Cascais and cool off on the beach. With complimentary toiletry, parking, Wi-Fi, and continental breakfast, business professionals looking for a budget-friendly stay may want to stay at Ibis Lisboa.
8 Fenicius Charme Hotel
- Accommodation: Fenicius Charme Hotel
- Address: Rua Andrade 23, 1170-014 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Room service, free Wi-Fi, free toiletries, breakfast buffet
As its name suggests, the Fenicius Charme Hotel is as charming as its city! This 3-star hotel sits close to the city’s Intendente Metro Station and world-famous trams. Being easily accessible from the airport, the Fenicius Charme Hotel offers a comfy stay with Portuguese decor. Before heading to Lisbon for a day of adventures, grab a plate from the breakfast buffet. Afterward, lounge in the hotel’s bar and sip on a refreshing beverage.
7 Turim Alameda Hotel
- Accommodation: Turim Alameda Hotel
- Address: Avenida Rovisco Pais 34, 1000-268 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea machine, adapter, multilingual staff
Located in the center of Lisbon, the Turim Alameda Hotel sits comfortably near the Alameda Subway Station while being close to attractions like the Fonte Luminosa, the Garden Arco de Cego, and a mélange of shopping boutiques. Moreover, this comfy hotel has only 70 rooms, equipped with modern amenities like air-conditioning, a reading room, and baby facilities. Essentially, this boutique hotel is sophisticated without the ridiculous price tag!
6 262 Boutique Hotel
- Accommodation: 262 Boutique Hotel
- Address: Rua Nova Do Carvalho 15, 1200-161 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Free Wi-Fi, room service, concierge service
With only 26 rooms available, the 262 Boutique Hotel is a rare find in terms of affordability and sophisticated decor. This boutique hotel is literally a walk away from the Cais do Sodre, Lisbon’s happening district for nightlife, incredibly awesome restaurants, and shopping. Explore Timeout Market's local cuisine or catch a short subway ride to the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos. Only in Lisbon for a short layover? The 262 Boutique Hotel will provide travelers with a comfy stay while being accessible to Lisbon’s top attractions.
5 Czar Lisbon Hotel
- Accommodation: Czar Lisbon Hotel
- Address: Av. Almirante Reis, 103, 1150-020 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Room service, free Wi-Fi, fitness center, multilingual staff
Situated only minutes from the nearby metro station, the Czar Lisbon Hotel is up close and personal to scenic lookout points like the Miradouro da Penha de França, Miradouro do Monte Agudo, and the Miradouro da Graça. Enjoy a relaxing stay at this 4-star hotel, which offers perks like free breakfast, airport shuttle, and laundry services.
4 Dinya Lisbon Hotel And Lounge Bar
- Accommodation: Dinya Lisbon Hotel and Lounge Bar
- Address: Rua Ilha do Pico, 3, 1000-169 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Room service, free Wi-Fi, coffee machine, on-site mini market, currency exchange
The Dinya Lisbon Hotel and Lounge Bar is a no-frills 3-star hotel that is steps away from Saldanha Square and the local metro station. Use this comfy hotel as a resting point for endless adventures in Lisbon and the surrounding area. Don’t want to miss the liveliness of the city? Luckily, this no-nonsense hotel is only a short commute away from central Lisbon.
3 Hotel Acores Lisboa
- Accommodation: Hotel Acores Lisboa
- Address: Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro N.º 3, 1070-060 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Complimentary newspapers, free Wi-Fi, room service, 24-hour front desk
Besides being at a prime location to access Lisbon’s city center, the rooms in Hotel Acores Lisboa are spacious, with a private bathroom made of wooden floors! Quickly catch a subway ride from the airport to this highly-rated hotel and enjoy its amenities, from a vegetarian-friendly breakfast buffet to an in-room mini bar. The hotel is easy to spot a mile away: its balconies are decorated with countless plants!
2 York House
- Accommodation: The York House
- Address: 32, Rua Das Janelas Verdes, 1200-691 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: Free toiletries, free Wi-Fi, room service
The York House is one of Lisbon’s hidden gems for affordable (and gorgeous!) hotels. This well-received hotel was the former site of the 17th-century Carmelite convent! Now, guests at this beautiful hotel provide a quiet stay, with only 33 rooms and suites available. Lovers of history and art will appreciate its decor and architecture, decked out with Matisse blue walls, historical artwork, and awe-inspiring views of the city via the hotel’s garden terrace (which is accessible by climbing the stone staircase).
1 Evolution Lisboa Hotel
- Accommodation: Evolution Lisboa Hotel
- Address: Praça do Duque de Saldanha, 4, 1050-094 Lisbon, Lisbon District
- Amenity Highlights: On-site spa, free Wi-Fi, indoor pool
Situated in Saldanha Square, the Evolution Lisboa Hotel manages a comfortable stay with a splash of sophistication and affordability. The hotel includes a self-check-in service, 24/7 room service, a 24/7 restaurant, a top-of-the-line fitness facility, and an indoor heated pool. For the base price of the room, a ton of unique perks are only available at the Evolution Lisboa Hotel!