Las Vegas is all glitz and glam, with its reputation linked to its world-class casinos. Because of this, it’s common for people to assume that Las Vegas is a pricey destination. However, this myth is a bust! As it turns out, traveling to the world-famous city of Las Vegas doesn’t have to be an expensive affair! With some planning, enjoying a Vegas vacation is an achievable dream. While it’s important to be mindful of budgeting money for Las Vegas casinos and entertainment attractions, another costly expense to consider are accommodations. Undoubtedly, there are a ton of great luxury resorts and hotels to choose from when staying in Las Vegas. However, there are also great affordable stays for budget-friendly travelers looking to have some fun in Sin City!
10 Four Queens Hotel And Casino
The Four Queens Hotel and Casino is not located on the strip; however, it’s situated within the Las Vegas downtown core, so it’s close to many attractions. A few minutes of walking will lead travelers to the Mob Museum, the SlotZilla Zip Line, or the Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Art. Plus, just walk a little more, and one can soon be among the bright lights of Las Vegas casinos! Additionally, the hotel includes tons of amenities for the sake of guests’ comfort, including a 24-hour desk, complimentary Wi-Fi, room service, and much more.
- Accommodation: Four Queens Hotel and Casino
- More Amenities: Nearby public transportation, room service, complimentary Wi-Fi, pool
- Address: 202 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
9 The Orleans Hotel And Casino
Located on West Tropicana Avenue, the Orleans Hotel and Casino sits the West of the Las Vegas Strip. This casino hotel is decked out with vibrant decor from head to toe! Complete with many amenities, travelers can enjoy a couple of lines at the bowling alley or take a dip in the outdoor pool. The Orleans Hotel is also close to the Palmas Casino Resort and Caesars Palace.
- Accommodation: Orleans Hotel and Casino
- More Amenities: On-site spa, free parking, airport shuttle, fitness center
- Address: 4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103
8 Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
Situated on Paradise Road and nearby the Wynn Golf Course, the Mardi Gras Hotel and Casino offers a no-frills stay near the McCarran International Airport. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk, complimentary parking, and multilingual staff for international guests. Plus, this hotel is only a stone's throw away from the Monorail Station at the Las Vegas Convention Center, so travelers can conveniently get to The Strip without any hassle.
- Accommodation: Mardi Gras Hotel and Casino
- More Amenities: On-site bar/restaurant, pool, airport shuttle, hot tub
- Address: 3500 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169-3611
7 Hotel Apache
Hotel Apache offers guests a chance to do Las Vegas on a budget. Situated in the downtown core of Las Vegas, Hotel Apache sits close to casinos and the city’s lively attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Golden Nugget, or the thrills of the SlotZilla Zipline! Additionally, those traveling with families or groups won’t have to worry about what to eat because there are a ton of eateries and restaurants to enjoy nearby.
- Accommodation: Hotel Apache
- More Amenities: Smoke-free property, near public transportation
- Address: 128 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
6 Siegel Select Las Vegas Boulevard
No-frills is the Siegel Select Las Vegas motto. So save some money and enjoy a couple of nights at Siegel Select, equipped with a great pool, multilingual staff, and clean rooms (with some having a kitchenette). The hotel also offers convenient amenities, including dry cleaning services and complimentary parking. Plus, those who prefer to remain away from The Strip can do so at Siegel Select since it’s located in South Las Vegas, which is closer to shopping outlets and the McCarran International Airport.
- Accommodation: Siegel Select Las Vegas
- More Amenities: Pet-friendly, outdoor pool, fitness center, kitchen/kitchenettes (in select rooms)
- Address: 7260 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119
5 SAHARA Las Vegas
The SAHARA Las Vegas comes complete with free private parking, a spa/wellness center, an outdoor pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, and other amenities that are only found in top-rated luxury casino hotels on The Strip. Situated about two miles away from the Las Vegas Strip itself, guests can enjoy nearby attractions as well, such as Sky Las Vegas or the Stratosphere Tower. Ultimately, SAHARA Las Vegas is a great choice for families traveling with young kids or couples.
- Accommodation: SAHARA Las Vegas
- More Amenities: On-site spa, free parking, outdoor pool, airport shuttle
- Address: 2535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
4 Tuscany Suites And Casino
The Tuscany Suites and Casino offer budget travelers a taste of The Strip, situated within the city’s business district. Lying East of The Strip along Flamingo Road, this budget hotel is only mere minutes from the casinos at Bally’s, Silver Sevens Hotel, and Ellis Island. Looking to take a day trip instead of visiting The Strip? Perfect! Tuscany Suites is also nearby the Monorail Station at Bally’s & Paris.
- Accommodation: The Tuscany Suites and Casino
- More Amenities: Free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, hot tub, on-site spa
- Address: 255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169
3 Downtowner Boutique Hotel
The Downtowner Boutique Hotel is in the midst of downtown Las Vegas, so travelers can be near the city’s top-rated attractions, from the Stained Glass Chapel to the Neon Museum. Need to unwind and have some fun? Don’t worry; there are tons of experiences to enjoy nearby, especially the casinos at Four Queens or the Gold Spike Hotel. Plus, this hotel also has some nifty amenities, including a mini-golf area.
- Accommodation: Downtowner Boutique Hotel
- More Amenities: Complimentary Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, smoke-free property
- Address: 129 North 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
2 Golden Gate Hotel And Casino
The Golden Gate Hotel and Casino lies at downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street. This sophisticated hotel dazzles visitors with its chic decor that emanates lively vibes. Be at the front and center of the city’s attractions and their famous casinos, from the Four Queens Casino to the Fremont Street Experience. Need to get somewhere ASAP? Not to worry, as the Golden Gate Hotel sits close to a Greyhound Bus Station too!
- Accommodation: Golden Gate Hotel and Casino
- More Amenities: Pet-friendly, free parking, room service
- Address: 1 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
1 The STRAT Hotel Casino And Skypod
Owned by the BW Premier Collection, The STRAT Hotel offers premium accommodation without the pricey nightly rate. Being newly renovated in 2020, this hotel is completely decked out with new renovations, specifically at their Top of the World rotating restaurant. Plus, the STRAT Hotel comes equipped with over 2,400 rooms, two pools, and a range of amenities that ensure a comfy stay, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, and much more!
- Accommodation: The STRAT Hotel
- More Amenities: Free parking, on-site spa, pet-friendly
- Address: 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2523