Picture-perfect resorts, turquoise waters, and pristine shores are the best words to describe the Bahamas. The popular tourist destination is home to 700 islands, private beaches, and a sheer number of resorts. Bahama's sub-tropical climate is every traveler's dream, offering a balance of adventure and relaxation.
In the Bahamas, all-inclusive resorts are an excellent choice for budget-conscious guests planning to have an extended stay. Many families want to visit the Bahamas for a perfect getaway, but it can be challenging to find resorts that cater to kids' fun activities. Here are the top family-friendly, all-inclusive resorts to book in the Bahamas.
8 Atlantis Paradise Island
The Atlantis Paradise Island is a huge resort that attracts families with teenagers and young children. Designed around the tale of Atlantis, the place has a lot to offer. Family-friendly features in Atlantis resort include 11 exotic swimming pools, 35 restaurants, a massive aquarium, and a movie theater. The destination's beachfront location with a stunning entry point grabs the attention of many. For adventurous visitors, guided snorkeling sessions are available inside the Atlantis-themed ruins in the lagoon.
- Location: Paradise Island
- Cost per night: $845 per adult
- Recommendation: Check out the 97-acre aquarium with a wide variety of fish, including stingrays, sharks, and barracudas that swim above, around, and under the visitors enjoying the view
7 Grand Lucayan Resort
Grand Lucayan Resort is perfect for an all-inclusive family vacation in the Bahamas. The resort prides itself in the world-class golf experience it offers, alongside 196 rooms with stunning views of the ocean and the marina. Fun activities that are a magnet to kids include building sandcastles on the sand playground, swimming in the children's pool, and dining at the fancy restaurants with kids' menus. For adults, the championship golf course is attached to a tennis court staffed with coaches eager to assist players in fine-tuning their skill level.
- Location: Royal Palm Way, Lucaya
- Cost per night: $558 per adult
- Recommendation: Eat at Flying Fish GastroBar, Pisces Seafood House & Pizzeria, and The Stoned Crab Restaurant.
6 Club Med Columbus Isle
The Club Med Columbus Isle is an easy favorite for couples, though it also caters to families with children. The resort's colonial-style architecture is inspired by Christopher Columbus' exploration of the Americas, capturing the attention of history buffs. Club Med Columbus is the epitome of luxury, with fun outdoor activities such as kayaking, kite surfing, scuba diving, and paddleboarding. Active types can also enjoy coached games like soccer, basketball, and volleyball.
- Location: Bonefish Bay, Cockburn Town
- Cost per night: $462 per adult
- Recommendation: Check out the Junior Club Med, a separate environment for teens and kids to interact and have fun activities at discounted prices
5 Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
Located on an island that serves as a cruise ship port, Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach is a good choice for a summer getaway. The all-inclusive hotel consists of 274 rooms with brilliantly colored furniture and a gorgeous view of the Atlantic Ocean. Viva Wyndham is rich in outdoor activities such as live performances and themed events for visitors to feel energetic. The resort also has a children's pool and playground for kids aged 4 to 12.
- Location: Grand Bahama Island, Freeport
- Cost per night: $415 per adult
- Recommendation: Eat at Viva La Pizza, Bamboo Shack, and Viva Café
4 Sandals Royal Bahamian
The family-friendly resort boasts European-styled architecture, beautiful palm trees, and turquoise that put a smile on tourists' faces every summer. A famous music band, The Beatles, were once fans of this luxurious resort. Besides engaging in watersports, visitors can have a relaxing spa treatment at the beach or dine at a luxurious hotel in the resort.
- Location: Nassau
- Cost per night: $845 per adult
- Recommendation: The resort hosts live bands, beach parties, and karaoke nights
3 Small Hope Bay Lodge
This tranquil resort is the ultimate choice for families who want to enjoy a summer vacation in a non-crowded place. The Small Hope Bay Lodge focuses on comfort, boasting a fusion of eco-friendly old and new structure designs. The resort offers an exclusive option to rent family cabins on the beach instead of room booking at the hotel. Small Hope Restaurant is an excellent spot for enjoying international cuisine.
- Location: Small Hope
- Cost per night: $800 per adult
- Recommendation: Book an organized fishing experience in the calm waters
2 Pink Sands Resort
Pink Sands Resort is the best way to experience Bahamas' white-sand beaches and the magnificent ocean. After having outdoor fun during the day, visitors are lucky to enjoy indoor activities available such as a library, two tennis courts, and cable TV airing kids' channels. Rooms in Pink Sand Resort provide panoramic views of the beach. Remember to make a reservation, as the rooms are always up for grabs.
- Location: Chapel Street, Dunmore
- Cost per night: $720 per adult
- Recommendation: Oyster Hotel, Blue Bar Restaurant, and Coral Sands Hotel
1 Rollez Villas Beach Resort
The beautiful villas overlook the sunbaked beach, providing a breathtaking view from the room windows. The resort is kid-friendly, as it has a children's lounge with books for kids and organized music sessions. Snorkeling, hiking, kayaking, and bonefishing are fun activities available for guests of all ages. Nature lovers will love the sunrise and sunset views from this place.
- Location: Joe Sound Creek, Old Bight
- Cost per night: $350 per adult
- Recommendation: Discover hidden treasures in secret coves and under the sandy beaches.